Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bouncing - yeah, I was going to comment on the O, but you called it. over all looks fresh though. you should clean it up and color it.

Freak - I think it could look dope.. it's a good start. But personally I wouldn't have the letters overlap quite as much, and i would have the top two pieces of the K come down farther before they joing together. That's just me. keep it up though.

why would you say bump when it is right there. just say something like "that's sweet man".

yeah, you can use it to say you like that shit, but it's SUPPOSED to be used to bring up an old post... like if i pulled a pic from a few pages ago or something.

i know i'm almost a hypocrite in one case cuz of that post of mine with about ten quotes in which i used that word about 5 times... but still. i WAS bumping that shit cuz it was old.

why would you say bump when it is right there. just say something like "that's sweet man".

yeah, you can use it to say you like that shit, but it's SUPPOSED to be used to bring up an old post... like if i pulled a pic from a few pages ago or something.

i know i'm almost a hypocrite in one case cuz of that post of mine with about ten quotes in which i used that word about 5 times... but still. i WAS bumping that shit cuz it was old.

bitch shut the fuck up b4 i post some shit that will grill yo ass

100_1966.jpg

100_1980.jpg

100_1978.jpg

100_1976.jpg

100_1975.jpg

100_1974.jpg

100_1973.jpg

100_1972.jpg

100_1970.jpg

100_1969.jpg

100_1968.jpg

100_1967-1.jpg

set it looks good. oh and yeah cola has mad throw skills that style is really dialed in. but i think he should work on changing it up. try euroshit its fun and easy.lol.

i was on a 2 day train from seatown to LA so heres the result. crits ARE welcomed and accepted with a blowjob.

Throwy exchange?

I write Task or Past, and i need some inspiration for my P's.

ill do one with you. i write cnue. i wont be able to get the pics up until probably tomororw since my camera is charging and i have work, but yeahif you dont mind the wait

yo SET. pretty rad shit. im not feeling the first one at all, sorry man. the throw on the yellow paper is dope as shit though, that S is ill. the rest of the stuff is pretty good man. keep it up.