Toys post here...

swif1

HAHAHA..ENIGMATIC...WHAT THE HELL..YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK AT ALL..Ill do what the fuck i want in my peices...oh and by the way....if you wwas to wear that t-shirt..youd get punched in the face..and...kicked in the vagina..bahaha..fuckin fag...really does sum up this thread..

my letters might be boring..bcuz theyre simple..how they should be..your going for all this arrow addon shit..when you dont even have down basic letter structure...or any knowledge of how addons are placed..my letters are better than yours...so stop whining

my last post here..

8888.jpg

777.jpg

auf wiedersehn

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

scared me off..baha..dont flatter yourself..i said up there before you came all E-Crip on me that is was my last post...but seein as you came all E-Crip on the internet..as you carnt do it in real life..cuz ur a pussy...i had to reply..

in a year or too .. i maybe alble to talk..i learned to talk when i was 2....your handies..are disgusting..you colour like a 1 year old...your 3d looks like its pissed..going all over the place...and your addons..well..i dont know what to say...ugh..anyone else here think so too..

S I M P L E S

now..this really is my last post...

Auf weidersehn

HAHAHA..ENIGMATIC...WHAT THE HELL..YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO TALK AT ALL..Ill do what the fuck i want in my peices...oh and by the way....if you wwas to wear that t-shirt..youd get punched in the face..and...kicked in the vagina..bahaha..fuckin fag...really does sum up this thread..

my letters might be boring..bcuz theyre simple..how they should be..your going for all this arrow addon shit..when you dont even have down basic letter structure...or any knowledge of how addons are placed..my letters are better than yours...so stop whining

my last post here..

8888.jpg

777.jpg

auf wiedersehn

Oh and by the way you toy ass bitch. Your not doing peices. your doing simples. And by the way. thats not a peice on the shirt. its a tag, done with paint. I HIIIGHLY doubt youve ever made one but when you do make sure to post it up so i can remind you of how badly i can kick your ass. And once more, you seem to think your so cool because of your knowledge of hip hop that you feel you MUST show off in every single sketch. Quoting run dmc. Your fetish for airforce ones. and your lil mr freeze character. however i am almost positive youve never been to a bboy battle before... youve never been in a cypher. you dont know what a cypher is. youve never been to a concert for that matter. and when you did go it was blink one 82. okay. now please. spare us and try something different, its called progression. its not my fault you dont like the truth. but whatever, do what you want. You could already make a living doing cereal boxes... pff. kids these days.

scared me off..baha..dont flatter yourself..i said up there before you came all E-Crip on me that is was my last post...but seein as you came all E-Crip on the internet..as you carnt do it in real life..cuz ur a pussy...i had to reply..

in a year or too .. i maybe alble to talk..i learned to talk when i was 2....your handies..are disgusting..you colour like a 1 year old...your 3d looks like its pissed..going all over the place...and your addons..well..i dont know what to say...ugh..anyone else here think so too..

S I M P L E S

now..this really is my last post...

Auf weidersehn

Your right, i wouldnt do it in real life, because im at least 3 to 5 years older than you. and youd probably piss yourself if i confronted you.

i color like a 1 year old? What the fuck, your mother probably buys all your damn prismas and copics. some people have to do something called RACK THEM. i realise that your not from around here. so im not going to comment on your lack of streetsmarts. I to learned how to speak at an early age... your 3d looks like its pissed? theres only one thing i can say to that. your 3d looks like its a poopy face. silly. jesus christ im dying of laughter. addons? oh god your sad. whatever. im better than you. hush little baby dont you cry. mamas gonna sing you a lullabye.... dont be down on yourself. just respect your superiors. i do.

ok bottom line

mith's shit is consistant and good quality, what he does he does well so take a step back off his nuts.

you talk shit out the blue, at least mith posts some new work along with his words

and yo kids these day?

you just graduatin high school quit actin like you seen it all done it all

and quit braggin about rackin for christ sake

ok bottom line

mith's shit is consistant and good quality, what he does he does well so take a step back off his nuts.

you talk shit out the blue, at least mith posts some new work along with his words

and yo kids these day?

you just graduatin high school quit actin like you seen it all done it all

and quit braggin about rackin for christ sake

he sed it like blaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

OK BOTTOM LINE

GAIMOS CHARACTERS SUCK ASS. HE DOES WHAT HE DOES AND HE HAS NO NUTS.

YOU KICK HIS ASS BECAUSE HE SHOWS NO RESPECT. HE HAS NO LIFE SO HE CAN ACTUALLY POST 5 TO TEN NEW SKETCHES ON EVERY FORUM ON THE INTERNET EVERY DAY.

AND YO KIDS THESE DAYS. GAIMO HERE HASNT EVEN REACHED HIGHSCHOOL. YOUR ABOUT TO GRADUATE SO YOU CAN POINT OUT THAT YOU HAVE SEEN MORE AND DONE MORE THAN HIM.

AND DONT BRAG ABOUT RACKING. IT HURTS HIM SO MUCH.

Thats exactly what i was thinking! bravo. now riddle me this bat man. Why does everyone in this thread back up le gaymo. nooobooodyy knowwwsss. his characters sucks. his letters looks like he took a chomp after mr wiggles, and threw it up on some paper (such a shame that none of the toys will get this) and weve all seen him... i cant even comprehend how he can say other people have no social life. he looks like fucking male pippy longstockings. ah ha ha ha ha ha oh my god. you get so worked up in defence os this kid.

great job freakin the html yo, man your right we'll never be on your e-level.

why i get worked up? because your an ignorant shit talkin loud mouth.

but ya know what i dont gotta say shit to you, kids who run there mouth like you end up gettin themselves beat for there words.

great job freakin the html yo, man your right we'll never be on your e-level.

why i get worked up? because your an ignorant shit talkin loud mouth.

but ya know what i dont gotta say shit to you, kids who run there mouth like you end up gettin themselves beat for there words.

youll never be on my level periord. :lol: :lol: :lol:

and seriously. you dont gotta say shit to me. and you shouldnt. and i now realised why everyone in here sucks so profoundly.

its a toy thread. im better than this. peace.

this is a toy forum, EVERYONE on it is a fucking toy !

chill with all of the gay internet beef.

if any of yinz were to meet up in real life, nothing would happen.

hop off eachother's dicks and post some flicks.

mith/aimo is aight

knews is aight

caso you're getting there, but you're still toy as fuck.

so everyone shut the fuck up. kay? thanks.

i dont agree w/ enig, but aimo, hes got you on some good points, u use the same easy-ass simples that are just tilted letters with extensions, and the wannabe old school color fills, and the gray shadow between the letters gets old. the ONLY thing different about you shit is the characters and quotes... im not trying to hate just saying change it up more cuz u have potential, and please dont write old school, because unless you were wriotong from 85-94, then you arent old school

this is a toy forum, EVERYONE on it is a fucking toy !

chill with all of the gay internet beef.

if any of yinz were to meet up in real life, nothing would happen.

hop off eachother's dicks and post some flicks.

mith/aimo is aight

knews is aight

caso you're getting there, but you're still toy as fuck.

so everyone shut the fuck up. kay? thanks.

lol what a toy