Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea ive tried to

i seriously cant make an E for my life without making it look crappy because of sketchyness

and i was rushed too so i just did what was easiest i might have another one thats betters up tonight

knim i cant really see it but it doesnt look that good idk tho

Hank..fuckig love them...you know the top one...you see on the bottom one..were the top conncection to the H and A..put that on the top one..and add the arrow to the K on the top one aswell..colour..fill...3d... = DOPE AS FUCK FRESH GNARLY SICK BADD ASS RAD...all those descriptive worrds..

serious..

i fucking love it..if you do whut i said..them post it..i seriously love that..

well you guys, Sike has been saying all that stuff about mith all along, i said it too. mith, stop doing your gay characters, its extremely obvious your a 13 year old white kid who is getting the rebel out of him through graffiti.

edit: well, im out of this toy thread shit... if you want to excel, i suggest you do too, think about it, a bunch of new people getting advise from each other, where is the knowledge coming from? so go to your cities threads and learn.

do you seriously think i care about somebodys opinion..when iv never seen there stuff..infact..i dont care what none of yall .. " act hard on the internet " loser's think..fuck..serious...too many people on here bitch talk..and its ALWAYS THE ONES WHO NEVER POST UP..Bombin Texas...the way your acting..your probably 8..i put it all down to jealousy..i dont wanna sound big headed..but its obvious...most of the good writers on here lie my stuff..most of the good writers on BS like my stuff..including one of the best on there..who know more shit that any of you act hard internet fags know..

thats what i think it boils down too

shall we battle..infamous ?..and i thought you never went on bombing science..you are seriously one sad fucker....get a life...

and whut..im young..

and whut..im a hardcore graffer..what the fuck..i never said that

INFAMOUS..GET SOME FREINDS..GET A LIFE...GET A SOCIAL LIFE...GO OUT...PARTY...AND STOP LIVING IN YOUR BEDROOM..OH AND YOUR MOMMY TOLD ME TO TELL YOU TO WAKE YOU UP FOR RETARD CLASS TOMMORW MORNING..AS SHELL BE SOOOOO OUT HER MIND WITH MY DAZZING DICK..THAT SHE WONT BE ABLE TO REMIND YOU

aimoexchange.jpg

so aimo, here's my sketcgh. and it's absolutly horrible. i did it in like 5 minuites. it's real disproportional, the o's whack as fuck, the "m" doe4sn't go with the style and the "i" doesn't have enough prescence. i'll draw you a good one tommorow. i just wanted to do one quick the see how the letter structure and set up works for my style.... i'm looking forward to mine.

-aeos got'em.