Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:D THIS IS FRESH! very pleased. so much better than your older shit. only thing i can think to crit is on the bottom part of the S, make the verticle line going down the letter a lot shorter. possibly fuck around with it and make it similar to what you did to the Z. the Z is dope. once you done that PAINT IT EVERYWHERE!

YAY

sorry for the gay interjection but thats what i thought

and the tags was a fuckaround kinda its usually alot cleaner

you think the k is solid though?

1 of them had bomb ass fuckinhips, the other...was hot just her pussy smelled a little like smoked samon, so she spent most the time playing with her self in the corner :), leave it to the so co to get the bitches clothes off...

go you. smoked samon? damn thats kinda wierd

did i say i didnt, you schvartska?

edit- hey wait arent u the one who writes scec? if so ur hands have bit of potential, im feelin the flow on that

hate on playa, hate on

i dont appreciate sarcasm....unles sim the one saying it and if you arent being sarcastic thanks do you mean the one i just posted has a nice flow?

and i dont write scec anymore

yea....

VILE_ATX

hes the one who posts the same shit a million times and then floods threads and gets banned

haha that mad eme laugh only cause its true:huh:

i wont again though

did simples just for you fags...well mostly cause this other guy told me to but whatever

picture059yg4.jpg

bugs i know what you were sorta going for in the 2nd sketch but i dont think you did it...idk i think itd be better without the letter connecting

WHY DONT YOU JUST DIE AND EAT SHIT. U ARE RUINING THIS THREAD WITH YOUR WACK ASS STYLE AND UGLY THROWS....I.E. THAT "zecks" SHIT ISNT A SIMPLE ITS JUST ANOTHER THROWIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :confused: :p :D :D :eek: :cool: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled: