Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha w/e dude, just sayin tracing seems long and tedious i doubt hes in a predicament where he sux that bad

n for u to ask if i want beef ur word isnt god okay....people r different u know get the rod out ur ass homeboy

^^^see vise... your theory provides shit results.^^^

the shadow is way too thick, and isn't consistent. TRACE TO LEARN! It will suck at first, but after a few times you'll have it figured out.

If you don't post everything that you draw, you can't get critiques, and you won't get any better. As far as I'm concerned, I'll post my sketch if I feel it's good enough to be posted. If you don't like it, then there's nothing stopping you from hitting the back button.

Tried something a little different with the letter structure and layout. Critiques, please.

0418001816.jpg

• Like 1

rune thanx for helpin, im sure ul find more crits on ur work over in the toy paint thread tho broski

steppin out of str8s to have sumthin else to color

lately ive been playin with blending colors and wanted sumthin different

first pic came from 2 pencils taped together

the 2nd was done with a sharpie...didnt realize how long that style takes if ur piky

3rd is a bubble version of the fourth that markings suggested

2 the fourth is what it is

i duno when il get around to coloring but figured id post to livin up this thread

SDC11000.jpg

SDC11001.jpg

SDC11002.jpg

SDC11003.jpg