Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Hey, just realised this is paper chase. Are we cool to post actual paint here? I've sketched up tonight and was going to paint tomorrow and post both, before and after dealio. Is that accepted or should I just keep it to paper in this thread. If so, where can you post your paint if you're a toy.

Ps, I'm in China so I cannot add it to any existing threads.

Don't want to rock the boat!

this thread is for sketches

theres a toy paint thread

post your walls there

but then again im no mod

so do what you want

Kids on here need to stop trying to "go complicated sometimes" (but they usually stick to simples? what?) and realize they should ONLY stick to simples. If you get bored with them, quit graffiti. I am in such a bad mood and this holiday sucks. And what is that shit up above me?

If you are referring to me then as for going complicated, I meant as bigger shit with more details such as cracks. Not all that, "I'm gonna try 15 arrows on a piece" type of shit.

And about being bored with them, I agree. When doing something, you get bored either because you just don't have the passion for it or because you just got too good at it and need a challenge

but to be honest it is probably better to invest your time (not just you but most people in this thread - me included) in SIMPLES!!

although battles and exchanges are cool as you get different letters to play with, a little break from the norm

Yeah I know. I'm sketching like crazy. Just working on straight letters and shit. I'm getting a lot better.

feeling everything minus the 2nd(where the a looks like a z..the cracks good be better...of course im not a crack expert)

1st 1s really dope..and something to think abt with the last one...the A has a hole in it...and the s doesnt have a gap/

haha called me out on all the things i was unsure of, tried mimicking the hole of the A with the S on the last on but kept looking real wack, still something to work on.

yea know what you mean about cracks too, find them a bitch sometimes