Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The first two layers are solid (blue and pale blue) there is too much of a shadow up top on the suit in the black. i think it should just have the shadow in the arms and on the shoulder. seems a little heavy in some places and think would look better if thinned a little. nice and clean but

is that a cap he's wearing ??? i think it needs some definition

The first two layers are solid (blue and pale blue) there is too much of a shadow up top on the suit in the black. i think it should just have the shadow in the arms and on the shoulder. seems a little heavy in some places and think would look better if thinned a little. nice and clean but

is that a cap he's wearing ??? i think it needs some definition

I agree on the definition on the hat. Yeah it's a hat. It's a guy in a business suit holding a folder with a gas mask and a hat on.

yo spawn liking that sketch the N to T is much better, but the top of the r seems to thick and the top of the a could come down a little

Thanks man, appreciate it. And yeah I feel ya. I like the idea of what I tried to do its just hard to get it just right.

Jerk ur j looks like a backwards l. Put some curve on it. Make that generic e your own somehow. R is smooth but its been done. K I'm not lovin the top flatness doesn't fit and the large oval on the leg needs either turning or to come out

Thanks man, appreciate it. And yeah I feel ya. I like the idea of what I tried to do its just hard to get it just right.

Jerk ur j looks like a backwards l. Put some curve on it. Make that generic e your own somehow. R is smooth but its been done. K I'm not lovin the top flatness doesn't fit and the large oval on the leg needs either turning or to come out

yeah i fucked up the j when i 3d'd it. it did curve out a little more and gave it a bit more definition, hahahaha yeah it's a pretty lame e it's a solid letter but your right it is generic, i was thinking maybe putting a face on it some how. the r i used to use on an old name i wrote. and i just try to figure out the k i can draw a million different types of k's i was just trying something new. thank's though homie i'ma try and switch it up a little i got a different throw i use, but i was just trying to make a throw that i could put up really fast. diggin that rant btw yo