Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks for the exchanges everyone, feel sorta shitty now that I got such a nice one. should have specified how toy I am, and the fact I have no colors or anything to sketch with but bic pens and a sharpie or two. here's a rough one for nek, again, just an idea for when I can actually get some decent materials. Crit away

346ut93.jpg

for donotcommitcrimes..

unfillled.jpg

just real quick, with a more rounded/flat top on the d it makes it look more even. (id do somethin other than what ive done, but you can see my point)

the extention on the a is just extra work, here the extention is made using the same line as your whole letter a, if that makes sense..

the b really just needs something like this, with 2 lines, dots, dicks, whatever... but with a face, it can be easily mistaken for an o, which frequently have faces in them to fill the dead space..

also, i think it looks kinda lame to use different things to fill dead space on each letter, id stick with 1 symbol or whatever for all of the letters (maybe this is just a preference of mine, though)..

hope that helped some..

that helped tons. I appreciate your input and I like your D, I'll try to make an adaption. I agree with you on the B, I'm gonna stick with my top, and adapt to something a little closer you your bottom. I can see I need to move the tail of the A outwards to make it match the sizing of the other letters. Is there anything wrong with doing the top of the A the way I like to if its parallel to the upper outline? And I'll Have to find other ways to fill the letters, I like to have slightly different fills. No more face in the B.