Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
heres a basic idea of what u should be aiming for with bars

http://www.learngraffiti.net/basic_letters.htm

the letters on that site aren't very good. Stick with even width bars and make simple, regular letters. Look at your keyboard, and make your letters look like those at first. Look back a few pages to the mathematical explanation of making a letter that Freak posted.

i dont rly have options right now it seems that all the original/good names have been taken

this is a very toy thought. A lot of names are taken, but there are so many options out there that haven't been. What letters interest you the most? That is a good starting point. My first few names were slang terms related to my interests at that time, and evolved into what it is today.

you're still not getting it. It should look mostly like this....

ORIS

your O looks like a backwards C, make t more circular and connected. You're still not using bars. Draw all the bars in, and erase the overlaps. Don't make it more complicated than it is.

and in the handstyle, def don't use a triangle as an O. I did that for a while myself and regret putting that shit up now. Just write it, in all caps, with no space between the letters.

this is a very toy thought. A lot of names are taken, but there are so many options out there that haven't been. What letters interest you the most? That is a good starting point. My first few names were slang terms related to my interests at that time, and evolved into what it is today.

yeah it is a toy idea...letters would mainly be anything that doesnt curve like T, K, L, E, etc.