Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thats what I'm asking, how can you just make that assumption if you don't have any criteria to base your opinion on? Does this remis have a lot of ups, is his piecing really good?

I don't care if theres another remis.

I'm going to get so good that it'll make him look like shit..

if your talking about this remis: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3493/3739999131_404a94e460_o.jpg

Well then , he's anything but PRO. Average letters and an average color scheme.

Now get the fuck out.

&& remis, im sure thats one of hundreds of pieces remis has done. pro just means hes been in the game for his number of years, however long that is. graffiti is really a skill that improves with time. unless he stops painting, and you paint for 10 maybe 20 years, i dont think youd ever out-skill him. thats not what its about. lets not get cocky. that remis post he did is accualy pretty good.

How about you pm me instead of filling this thread with your bullshit complaints?

I'm still going to write remis and I'm not even trying to be cocky, cuz I know in a few more months I'll be way ahead in terms of that dudes skill level... I've only been writing for 3 months anyway..

I have TONS of respect for writers, but just being in the game for a long time doesn't earn you shit..

You could be in graffiti for 15 years and still suck, and I do have examples of those types of people, so longevity is important but it's more the skill level and understanding that separates a toy from a writer..