Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thanks man. been looking for some real crits on that throw, that was my first of that style pretty much. and im down with the kema throw, except i fucked up the right leg of the a.

and as for you kuzo, you need to go simple. do shit like keyboard letters or my simples up above for a while. make sure you use bars and keep them the same width and all the letters the same height

basically ive been writing on paper now for id say nearly a year and im getting to the point where i think i could write but i really dont want to go out and get laughed at but im also thinking that i cant write in my book for ever . my style is pretty simple block letters so do you think that i should just go for it with a simple throwup and concentrate on really getting good can control and clean lines or do you think that i should work more on my throwup and tag and then go out and write a bit . i occasionaly put up the odd tag in my local city and ive done one or two throwups but what do you think . shall i just go for it . after all alot of the biggest writers have simple designs but execute it well . do you think i should go out and write , or stay in and draw ?

help would be safe

x

havent posted for ages, internet died in the past week. crits are tons appreciated. sort of regret the little extensions on the t though

try not to put all of the gay like bars on the end of letters . keep it simple if you find it hard

and the more graff you see it gives you ideas etc . try and keep your letters closer to eachother but keep writing !