Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest theDRIVER
Gates i like the char..the t would look better right side up..the 3ds good more or less. parts of the left side of the G seem too wide compared to other parts..

define i like where ur going with the second one from the bottom

nah gotta keep it upside-down. god-free. and when i start finalizing it, i will for sure clean up the 3d.

thanks for the crit, i was looking for more letter structure crit.

and user, i decided to take them out.

Guest theDRIVER

phere killin my shit. couldnt help you man, but shit looks good minus the extensions on the frist P and last E.

night

phere also connect the disconnect found in the P..dont make the letters blend into each other rather go ontop of or bellow the other...space out, experiment lenghts and widths.

photo0192.jpg

anouther rough sketch....after several attempts for a decent wild..got this...dont like it 2 much tho

phere also connect the disconnect found in the P..dont make the letters blend into each other rather go ontop of or bellow the other...space out, experiment lenghts and widths.

photo0192.jpg

anouther rough sketch....after several attempts for a decent wild..got this...dont like it 2 much tho

Ya got a hole in your jeans.

Shaken, that shit is sick! Nice job paintin' that shit.