Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

and na. their not local. their not my boys.

there people from other forums. they dont fuck around. they help people out. want me to post up some of their shit? ill gladly do that for you.

im not pretending im up their. and i SURE AS HELL am not biting. i fucking hate biters. i know i suck. i wouldnt be surprised if you could murder me. i know im not the worst either tho. also, this is just fucking around with some more complex styles. i know its pretty much a shitty style. ive done single letters with this shit, but thats about it. i wanted to see what a full piece would look like with this style. ill do some simple keyboard letters. post up. show you ive done them before and i know the basics. i know im not ready for complex styles yet. i know that this is ahead of me. just wanted to know if would ever have potenetial and then you come out of no where and call me a biter. fuck that. i never bit shit.

and na. their not local. their not my boys.

there people from other forums. they dont fuck around. they help people out. want me to post up some of their shit? ill gladly do that for you.

im not pretending im up their. and i SURE AS HELL am not biting. i fucking hate biters. i know i suck. i wouldnt be surprised if you could murder me. i know im not the worst either tho. also, this is just fucking around with some more complex styles. i know its pretty much a shitty style. ive done single letters with this shit, but thats about it. i wanted to see what a full piece would look like with this style. ill do some simple keyboard letters. post up. show you ive done them before and i know the basics. i know im not ready for complex styles yet. i know that this is ahead of me. just wanted to know if would ever have potenetial and then you come out of no where and call me a biter. fuck that. i never bit shit.

Just calm down, bro. Obviously...we're all REAL WRITERS here! Care to know how I know this...we're all very passionate about writing. That means we're real writers.

We all need to just chiiiiiil the fuck out. Hahaha.

Just...heed our advice, bro...or at least pretend to.

http://mindgem.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1220&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=90

check page 4 and 5.

all full of my shit. minus one throw from my friend that got slipped in there.

bizar, beloner, soyel, lashes all said are the better ones that posted in my thread.

if you want to, you can go from page 1 and check all my progression

(before you say anything, the 'king of the coast' straight letter on my board, was for a skate comp called 'king of the coast'. in no way what-so-ever could i consider myself king of the coast)

thats just one site. not everyone i said before is on that site. and also, its the same page bro ;)

wtfffffff. spazzing computer. ignore that last comment

Yo, DEFINE you were right to put HELPLESS in your sketch...because you don't need any help! Haha, you thought I was gonna bag on you didn't you? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Seriously though, you're on the right path.

Alright, Yetsio...knock it off. It's getting annoying now. Just keep posting your shit up, but please don't bump it 3 times a day...drop little hints or something instead.

Guest theDRIVER

maker, wh yare trying to argue with this kid? we all know he bites. we all know he sucks. and we all know he is going to quit writing in the next couple months.

he asked the threads, i posted one.

only reason i bumped it so much was because of different page and the second one was my bad.

driver, 2 out of 3 are wrong. wont quit writing in the next few months. and i dont bite. i do suck. i know that one

im done.

DSCF9471.jpg

fast piece for a battle.

it was a throwie battle :(

i suck at fills

only reason i bumped it so much was because of different page and the second one was my bad.

driver, 2 out of 3 are wrong. wont quit writing in the next few months. and i dont bite. i do suck. i know that one

im done.

DSCF9471.jpg

fast piece for a battle.

i suck at fills

Watch the placement of the line inside of the a on the bottom image...it should curve like the line of the a right next to it. Watch the 3d one the bottom of the t and the e on the top piece...it looks like it curves where the letters are straight bottomed.

Also your handy needs work. The fill is...meh.

ok. so because i come up with a style thats different than the average. im biting? tell me who i bit off of then.

ask kns. he saw my rough drafts of this style. i didnt bite from fucking anyone.

suck a dick. i didnt bite shit. and in the past few months, your the first person to tell me to do keyboard letters. people wayyy iller than you have been tellin me im on the right path. so im just gonna ignore that little comment. ;)

hahaha that ignorant attitude wont make you any better. just saying.

years of simples will though.

ohh alright. i got you.

Yeah, sorry about that...I have a shitty way of explaining that. If you hadn't figured out what I was trying to say after that time I was either going to circle it in Photoshop or do a quick example sketch, haha.

But, now that you know what I mean you can improve for next time. Like the kings and the rest of us in here, other forums, anywhere in the world will preach to you...your shit's gotta flow. Flow is the most important thing, bro.

Yo, DEFINE you were right to put HELPLESS in your sketch...because you don't need any help! Haha, you thought I was gonna bag on you didn't you? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Seriously though, you're on the right path.

Alright, Yetsio...knock it off. It's getting annoying now. Just keep posting your shit up, but please don't bump it 3 times a day...drop little hints or something instead.

i put help less because i really am. ive been in this thread for about a year with little to no improvement. i cant seem to get to the next level. all my simples look the same. im sick of it all.

im done.

DSCF9471.jpg

fast piece for a battle.

i suck at fills

kringer pm me your aim

Guest theDRIVER
i put help less because i really am. ive been in this thread for about a year with little to no improvement. i cant seem to get to the next level. all my simples look the same. im sick of it all.

i like your shit man, dont get discouraged. that second define is sick man. paint that shit. post it up.

i like your shit man, dont get discouraged. that second define is sick man. paint that shit. post it up.

thanks man, i seem to lack the motivation i had in the beginning, i progressed fast at first, no im stuck.

i cant seem to finish anything these days either...

peace

2mws9qc.jpg

143zxae.jpg

30c974n.jpg

9potab.jpg

14jqoow.jpg

Yeah, you can't give up, bro. You'll get nowhere in the art or the world by quitting. Becoming a styled, seasoned, and talented writer takes mad time, hardwork, and practice. A year of practice with little to no improvement (my money says you've improved but told yourself you hadn't) is normal.

Keep at it, bro. You'll get the hang of it in due time. I thought I'd never have anything worth a shit come out of my head, onto paper, through paint cap, and onto a wall...but I proved myself wrong...twice. I got really good (in my eyes) after a few years, but then I stopped for two whole years...now I'm back to being a toy shit again. I'm rapidly progressing again.

Keep at it, bro. Don't give up.

Guest theDRIVER

define, take more time. get out and paint some of the shit you like. get some can control and skill with paint. i promise youll come back with a new attitude.

Guest theDRIVER
dope.. you actually have structure.

well shit, i wasnt expecting that. keep the break lines in the letters or not?