Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
its not that bad though.

i've got better shit.

that was just a fuck up because i was watching america's best dance crew.

hahahahah.

anyway, if i take time, it's not that bad.you shouldve seen my old shit.

hahahaha.

well, take your time den..

I know you're proud of it and all and feel the need to whore this piece of shit around paper chase but please stop already, this is like the 3rd thread I've seen you post this sketch in.

At least you posted this in the right thread this time. :lol:

umm y r u still talkin shit? i thought i said i was done arguing and fighting with u, but yet ur still goin around like some lil 4th grader opening his mouth:confused: i dont get it

donaldfour i bet if you cleaned up your letters a bit, you know, made them less sketchy, it'd look better.

i like the N on the last one, the second U, the second/third M, the first O, and you just need to keep working with your S's, not bad though. work on your shading a little, too.

and don't get discouraged from criticism that sounds harsh... i doubt ruck was trying to be an ass.

Donald I know you are going for the "disorganized and disheveled look" in your sketches, but Im just not feeling it. Your letter sturcture is alright, although the S's are hurting. Try making your fills, outlines, and 3d cleaner. Also, not loving the color schemes. I think it could be really nice if it was cleaner with better colors. If you don't want to do that its fine just a suggestion