Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

it doesnt matter if you use cheap markers or lined paper.

keep doing that if its all you got.

just sketch straight letters using bars try and make them all the same width and make them uniform. look at some rollers or go to Brick Slayers and look at the Straight letter thread to see examples.

like pics 3 and 10.nim...anyways how many bbooks have u guys used up....i only got a blackbook last summer...and i still have a good 8 pgs left....i usually sketch shit on lined paper and put good stuff on my blackbook......wta do u guys do....

yo sank....if its ok with u cna i send my book 2 u and park to hit up.

yo knim

i think ur pieces would b better if u didnt use such dark colours in the fill in so that the letters are easier to read

i agree knim, lighter colors with a black outline tend to have more visible and easier to read letters. good stuff tho that sketch with the fish and the pines and mountains is cool and random.

Yeah, cheap work on simpler letters too...

the sketch is pretty simple as it is but yea simpler letters are alot easier to draw. if u noticed i tryed to make the letters look like my handstyle. when i sketch i tend to work on my throws and hands. wish i could do wild styles