Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

boo.jpg

this is the best of what you posted.

the other two pics you posted are really really fucking horrible.

focus on simple letter design, do not try arrows and connections.

your throwy sucks also, do not listen to these morons. just do simples.

this is the best of what you posted.

the other two pics you posted are really really fucking horrible.

focus on simple letter design, do not try arrows and connections.

your throwy sucks also, do not listen to these morons. just do simples.

will do! I really dig your work. You definitley got skills.

neuro and makroner, lookin fresh. I see you touched up that mar a bit. Niiiiice.

Freak, Safe, I'm liking yours as well.

DVC00379.jpg[/img]
by spaer?.................:huh: YOUR ish is damn good, I'll give you that.

the thing i dont get.... is some of you kids have been posting sketches in this toy thread for years,

and you all have this "toy thread comradery" shit going on, across multiple graffiti forums,

and some of you have gotten pretty decent over the time but you still just hang out in the toy threads and ride each others dicks all day long... i really dont understand that. lame.

i was wondering too, sometimes i see some shit in toy threads and i'm thinkin, "daamn, that does NOT belong in the toy thread." or i see people posting in both the toy threads and also the normal sketch threads. king of retards and your still a retard....same goes for a king among toys.

I can see what you're saying about us dick riding, but on the flip I don't get these kids with weak ass penmanship talking all this smack on everyone else. Like if i just came here and started rippin on everyone, I would hope to god I'd be fuckin shunned from the community. Right now I just wanna point out what I think would make someone elses shit better, cause I want to be helped in return. No more ass kissin from me from now on.

i just started bout a month or two ago, so i have the excuse to blow donkey ass all i want suckas!! :)

safemarch14th3.jpg

safemarch14th2.jpg

safemarch14th.jpg

BUMP_

and Q*666 and whoever else. i been postin on this on and off for about a year. it's only cause this shit stays active. i also post in both this and the new sketch thread occasionally if i'm bored. the only thing is that when you move to that thread people are too about themselves to give you any criticism. or think they are too good and clown you.

this shit's just friendly, only reason why i post here.

but yeah, people being like, internet dick riders is pretty homo. talkin bout bombing science and shit, i never even been on that. straight 12oz. dudes who follow around other dudes to other forums is groupie status. that's all them cats are is graff groupies. but everyone starts somewhere, and not everyone thinks they're good enough to move up to the better threads. like you said, king of toys is still a toy. i'm not complete shit like a lot of these people are, but i admit that i'm a toy. i'm still learning, and i have a lot to learn about letter structure, filling and making shit flow. plus like i said, it's just a friends thread.. most of the time.

yea i post in both threads..here more so for constructive critz.like wats off or wat else i cud do..im not gonna go around doing that in the sketch thread.....not to say im good or bad.....and in the sketch thread if i really like something i did.

yea there is def a sense of comradery? amongst toys.

BUMP_

and Q*666 and whoever else. i been postin on this on and off for about a year. it's only cause this shit stays active. i also post in both this and the new sketch thread occasionally if i'm bored. the only thing is that when you move to that thread people are too about themselves to give you any criticism. or think they are too good and clown you.

this shit's just friendly, only reason why i post here.

the thing about the "crits" is...

ok, for a while i posted my sketches in here when i needed help. i constantly drew and drew and drew

over and over again, posting tons of sketches and being like "crits crits crits" all the fucking time.

im not saying thats a bad thing. its good to get constructive criticism on something.

but after a while, if you still cant see ON YOUR OWN what is right and what is wrong about a piece,

then you are just plain retarded. my style is nowhere near anything special, and i know that i

have a ways to go before i am any good.

but after i draw something, i can already see whats wrong with it. i dont need to ask anyone.

if you dont have the eye for art, you shouldnt be an artist.

and as far as the friendliness thing... everyone in the other threads is friendly. if you are confident

of something you have done and you think it is good and compares well with other pieces in the thread

and would not make the thread look like shit then post it!

the other threads are very active, they just arent filled with toys who are on the internet constantly clicking

refresh and waiting for more crits crits crits crits crits

[/speech]

you shouldnt need to know what people think of your stuff.. if you are a writer then what is the big deal about what people on an ONLINE FORUM think about your work? its a waste of time... if you like your work.. then show it on the streets.. because thats what graffiti is, not some thing you do on a school night and post on a forum and see waht people think about it..

you shouldnt need "crits" all the time.. dont rely on other people to find your problems because you wont get anywhere, you'll just be taking other peoples advice/style tips and never develop anything on your own

[/rant]

and a crit.. my crit is you do some simple letters, that stuff looks kinda wierd..

• Like 1