Toys post here...

swif1

DEADLY AND ADDICTIVE!

BUT AFTER EVERY BLUNT ..EVERY 40oz...AT YOUR HIGHEST PEAK ON WUT EVER THE FUCK YOUR ON...

havin tht square/joe...is one the best things you could have..

agree or disagree?

fuck yeah blow trees all day, but i dont smoke the cancer sticks, although the buzz you get is dope as fuck.

here you go, hmmm the k looks fucked up haha

4fwpkz.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DEADLY AND ADDICTIVE!

BUT AFTER EVERY BLUNT ..EVERY 40oz...AT YOUR HIGHEST PEAK ON WUT EVER THE FUCK YOUR ON...

havin tht square/joe...is one the best things you could have..

agree or disagree?

disa-motherfuckin-gree

ive always been baffled by the concept of ciggerettes, and every single person around me has always smoked em.

paying 5 dollars plus for a pack of things that do more or less nothing (yes yes i know you get a "buzz" of em) always seemed stupid to me. People say they make you "relax"... of course they do when your body has a predisposition to crave them seeing as you've been inundating your body with said craved chemical incessantly.

As far as them being the greatest thing after a bliz, a brew,r some cid, percs or whatever your drug is, just see above, thats why because once again your filling a chemical craving, of course its gonna feel good. you ask me though, best thing after a bliz, is another.

the bottom line is they create the need for themselves. no one who hadnt smoked a cig before is gonna say, damn im stressed i need a cig. It just plain wouldnt happpen. because inherently outside of a little lightheadedness, cigarettes dont do shit but kill ya and burn a hole in your wallet.

ill use that 5 bucks on a bliz, 40's, or some cid thankyou very much

here you go again, i dont like the "E" and the a is a bit small, and the S is on too much of an angle, but i do like my skull and AR hit :D haha

2uienmd.png

also damn my unsteady hands, its a curse when trying to trace over my pencil marks haha

on further inspection s isnt that bad just dont like the "E" it brings it down a mark

disa-motherfuckin-gree

ive always been baffled by the concept of ciggerettes, and every single person around me has always smoked em.

paying 5 dollars plus for a pack of things that do more or less nothing (yes yes i know you get a "buzz" of em) always seemed stupid to me. People say they make you "relax"... of course they do when your body has a predisposition to crave them seeing as you've been inundating your body with said craved chemical incessantly.

As far as them being the greatest thing after a bliz, a brew,r some cid, percs or whatever your drug is, just see above, thats why because once again your filling a chemical craving, of course its gonna feel good. you ask me though, best thing after a bliz, is another.

the bottom line is they create the need for themselves. no one who hadnt smoked a cig before is gonna say, damn im stressed i need a cig. It just plain wouldnt happpen. because inherently outside of a little lightheadedness, cigarettes dont do shit but kill ya and burn a hole in your wallet.

ill use that 5 bucks on a bliz, 40's, or some cid thankyou very much

HAHAHAHAHAHA...FASHO DUDE...i dont buy cigarettes...jus bumb off stupid people tht buyem ....yeh your probrally right ...but still LOVE IT!

p.s 5 dollars of bliz...haha you must be smokin some schwagggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

here you go again, i dont like the "E" and the a is a bit small, and the S is on too much of an angle, but i do like my skull and AR hit :D haha

2uienmd.png

also damn my unsteady hands, its a curse when trying to trace over my pencil marks haha

i mean its alright...bubbles...you should try block letters....tht means every stem and every leg is a block...try it dude...o and regardin to the unsteady hand once you do this for a while youll create hand controll..no matter how bad ur shit is..

no no no my man...5 dollars ON a bliz

come on now kid if you dont know the standard of 5's then you aint been smokin long enough to speak

and by the way

i do smoke schwag its mids all the way son. i dont have money to spend "haze" and "kush" and all those cool weeds those cool rapper gansturrrzzz talk about.

im all about the money, and savin it not flauntin it or "hustlin" for it. im a workin class schmuk with working class habits. like smokin cheap weed.

and on the real, just smokin ciggerettes to me also is a sign of "at one point i wanted to be like the big boys and parly their approval by hotboxin virgina slims i stole from my grandmother". and now your hopelessly addicted to suckin on a stick full of chemicals i wouldnt go near never mind breath in

like i said fives my non-listening friend.

it means you throw five and 2 other people do and it equals.... oh shit math! 15 dollars, a bliz.

and why you "hustlin" "stackin paper" and all that other cool shit those rappers talk about if youve had money all your life? you dont need to, go to school and get a good job so you dont need to do that shit.

see thats the problem hustlin is a trend now. when in reality its a neccesity for people who dont have the money to obtain tools and education necessary for a career

you ask any REAL hustler, ganster whatever you wanna call it, and they dont do that shit to buy "zones of good". they do it because they have too, there is no conceivable way other than that to survive day to day. to keep the water runnin and the lights on, to feed their kids/family/mother and younger siblings or whatever.

and dont misquote me darlings, i AM NOT a hustler... fuck no, but also ive grown up in a generally lower middle class environment, however i by the grace of god dont need to partake in the sales and other schemes referred to as hustling. Like i said ima workin class schmuck.

on a closing note, nickle bag? only person ive heard talk about a nickle bag was some cop with a major need for a reality check. nicks dont exist anymore, at least out here.

ok mi boy..

im a minor...my people controlls my money...sad to say...i hustle on n off jus to disgise the amount of money tht is bein spent... its a constant flow for me...im not a HUSTLER...i think of a hustler jus as you explained it...i hope your feelin me on this one...

i now understand five on a "bliz"....still dont kno wut a bliz is ...mayb a gram..quarter ..dont care...

n to the nick comment ..n nola we have ignorant BLACK PEOPLE tht still use those terms...never did i use those...grams eigths..quarters..etc.

like i said fives my non-listening friend.

it means you throw five and 2 other people do and it equals.... oh shit math! 15 dollars, a bliz.

and why you "hustlin" "stackin paper" and all that other cool shit those rappers talk about if youve had money all your life? you dont need to, go to school and get a good job so you dont need to do that shit.

see thats the problem hustlin is a trend now. when in reality its a neccesity for people who dont have the money to obtain tools and education necessary for a career

you ask any REAL hustler, ganster whatever you wanna call it, and they dont do that shit to buy "zones of good". they do it because they have too, there is no conceivable way other than that to survive day to day. to keep the water runnin and the lights on, to feed their kids/family/mother and younger siblings or whatever.

and dont misquote me darlings, i AM NOT a hustler... fuck no, but also ive grown up in a generally lower middle class environment, however i by the grace of god dont need to partake in the sales and other schemes referred to as hustling. Like i said ima workin class schmuck.

on a closing note, nickle bag? only person ive heard talk about a nickle bag was some cop with a major need for a reality check. nicks dont exist anymore, at least out here.

"LIKE HEY JIMMY, WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY A NICKELBAG???"

haha.