Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck u NIGGA!!! bump lil wayne and any nigga that comes from new Orleans.....new orleans for life...

now now nookie......calm...i aslo had my share of beef on this thread...honestly theyre tellin you the truth ...your shit dont make fuckin sense...n i can say fuck lil wayne hes a soft ass niga...bump tht nigga soulja slim...im a n.o nigga to the bone n YOU nooks dont chill u will start getin CAPPPED

Lol, how come them N O peeps here are so egotistical. Sneak(You're okay in my book) and abcdg. ABCDG saying "New Orleans blah blah!" Haha. Makes me laugh. Buncha talk.

abcdg2001, face it, you suck. You should quit graff now because with that attitude you'll never improve, ego trippin kid. And if you send me a private message that's super pathetic. Get outta here or change that attitude kid.

mickeyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....im a lil intoxicated right now...but im gnna agree wit you...nooks needs to stop...grafitti tht is!i needs to work on my shit but im 100% dedicated mann....n.o nigas dont really care bout opinions...bust heads n ask questions later ...nooks isnt a n.o nigga ...i would like to opoligize to everyone i disagreed wit..mickey you got a fasho style ...i

love this art n will never stop..nooks really if you aint bout changin you best be bout quitin ...yes mick i will cap nooks if he dosent listen ...its get it how you live jus like many otha cities ...im drunk n will stop talkin..lataaaaaaaaa

DVC00427.jpg[/img]

fuck u NIGGA!!! bump lil wayne and any nigga that comes from new Orleans.....new orleans for life...

wait for it.......

here it comes...

fail5vd8.jpg

noone on this page is hiphop, fuck you and all your WU-TANG gayness, be who u r, dont let graff define your style, i hate posers, im a graff metal head, fuck a lilwayne, dudes a faggot

I like your style Earthworm, straight talking. I don't think music should be any influence on your graf. I listen to hip hop (but fuck lil wayne and that shit that he makes) punk, reggae ska, metal 60s rock.

Graf is about letter structure and progression of letter structure. I swear half these people on here post without reading any advice given on previous posts. It isn't about internet fame for fucks sake, this thread is for advice and help. If your not prepared to take advice i.e Nooks then don't post. Not beefing with you nooks but that was prime example of someone paying no attention to what has been previously said.

None of you are hard ballers or any of that shit, you are posting pictures on the internet. If your shit is so dope don't post pics, go paint.

I'm not good enough yet, so I post pics and don't paint (apart from drunken bombing), but at least I understand letters!!

. I don't think music should be any influence on your graf.

no beef/

music should be an influence on your graff style.

graff is an art form about freedom of expression of the said person.

if said person is big into music within their life it will, and should, influence their style as it is part of them.

but fuck lil wayne listeners...

Naris, this is no criticism at all and not meant to cause offense, but I would love to see some expansion on your style, you have your simples pretty much sorted, and props to you for working on simples, would just like to see something a little different.

I try and stick with simples but occasionally try something a little wilder. Do you do that and just not post up the wilder attempts? just wondering.

Oh and added some colour to the black and white one from yesterday, any crits?

DSC00324.jpg

Naris, this is no criticism at all and not meant to cause offense, but I would love to see some expansion on your style, you have your simples pretty much sorted, and props to you for working on simples, would just like to see something a little different.

I try and stick with simples but occasionally try something a little wilder. Do you do that and just not post up the wilder attempts? just wondering.

yeah i try but i dont really post

on the scene where i live simples are really important

and i think that i didnt do really good simples yet

btw that sketch dope^

i just dont feel the upper half of the S

add something there ya know?