Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ALL TOYS EXEPT FUNKCHILD POST HERE! serious man who told u u were toy? and for the colors , if ur not sure, like i told tails, scan it, itd be harsh if it looked wrong after the first selection of colors u chose, nah wat i meeen?

and abate i really like the fill, and the A is hot too, keep practicing^^

ok first off 2fast2c, umm with that link u gave us, we can see what u look like n shit so take that down. btw nice smoke rings. ill post ur stuff the right way instead. and ur too good for the toy section. and nice bboy moves. :D

THESE ARE NOT MINE THESE ARE 2FAST2C IM JUST POSTING THEM FOR HIM CUZ HE DIDNT DO IT RIGHT.

l_14e754378933130bf964bef8764c7e99.jpg

l_d390ea798208d669eae70d647f4cf1e5.jpg

ok first off 2fast2c, umm with that link u gave us, we can see what u look like n shit so take that down. btw nice smoke rings. ill post ur stuff the right way instead. and ur too good for the toy section. and nice bboy moves. :D

THESE ARE NOT MINE THESE ARE 2FAST2C IM JUST POSTING THEM FOR HIM CUZ HE DIDNT DO IT RIGHT.

l_14e754378933130bf964bef8764c7e99.jpg

l_d390ea798208d669eae70d647f4cf1e5.jpg

dope as shit.

define2.jpg

the red line on the D i like.. if the outside was a similar line in curve.

the red line on the E i like.. maybe match the other E closer

the hand style.. that I in your hand almost makes the FI look like an A

maybe these are newb suggestions..

takem with a grain of salt

knim - that fill looks hella goofy, simple that up a bit, the letters could use a little work to

robocop - looks cool but throw some color, 3d, and forcefield on that shiznit. no offense but i think folks should ink their shit before posting unless they really need help on the pencil sketch, which obviously you know what your doing.