Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
youre an idiot for even having a blackbook out in public in boston

and fuck proliteriat? are you KIDDING ME. overpriced? barely. maybe on some items, but it's an independant shop run by a really nice dude who is actually down to earth and not an asshole. fuck man. support proliteriat.

yea rite... i walk with that shit out, never got bothered.... nd pro overprices every single thing in that shop... 675 for montana... ill get 3 cans for the same price elsewhere

yo i thought we already cleared that up but u know what... FUCK YOU!... u don't know what writers i chill with and i aint no e-thug so all i have to say is dont let me find you ANYWHERE around cambridge or boston... every single thing you ever do that me or my crew sees is getting crossed, and dont drag duse into this cuz i don't want beef with him, now go cry in a corner and cut yourself you emo fuck...its not my fault you talk shit bout writers that i know personaly....

i cold cill it harder han himm redy?1

ima have yo ho layin on my cock,

she be blowin me cuz im har as a rock

like chevy these rhyme is gettin eel hevy and i think i need to emt the levee.

my nigga is thoin up and he needs to get up before i "get up on his face with my urin, im lurein

ur gurl to dink my load till she hurl nigga my hair lays in curels, and i skate real burl...e

i have an aunt named shirley

and thats surely it fer teh nite, so keep locked up tite and train ur dpgs to bite and intruders that mite try and use a flashlite to scope out ur shit and use the flight of thee fight er flight response, im current ly weaarin hurley ponts... pants i meant niggas bee waerin shants not to be mean but the, shits is real ong

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that was the gayest thing ive ever heard... you just embarrassed yourself and your whole family.... nd like i said, not e-thuggin, just warning, I'm not gonna beef online, im gonna beef with him in person unless he plays his cards right, and if you knew who was in my crew, you wouldn't call them gay, you'd be begging to join like the toy you are...

yo i thought we already cleared that up but u know what... FUCK YOU!... u don't know what writers i chill with and i aint no e-thug so all i have to say is dont let me find you ANYWHERE around cambridge or boston... every single thing you ever do that me or my crew sees is getting crossed, and dont drag duse into this cuz i don't want beef with him, now go cry in a corner and cut yourself you emo fuck...its not my fault you talk shit bout writers that i know personaly....

he dont needa drag me into this because the second you even think about linin em there gonna be some shit

dont kid yourself you may be my boy, but there gonna be hell to pay if you touch cnue's shit

hahaha cnue shut the fuck up you dont even know the name of any writers i chill with, nd trust me your gunna catch yours... fuck what duse says to me i could care less... dont go runnigng to him with your problems because u cant handle them yourself... nd qwit with the shit online.... PM me a time and a place nd i WILL be there to knock your bitch ass out, unless your down for a fight, shut up and take the abuse

hahaha cnue shut the fuck up you dont even know the name of any writers i chill with, nd trust me your gunna catch yours... fuck what duse says to me i could care less... dont go runnigng to him with your problems because u cant handle them yourself... nd qwit with the shit online.... PM me a time and a place nd i WILL be there to knock your bitch ass out, unless your down for a fight, shut up and take the abuse

kid you fuck with cnue

it wont be what i say ya needa worry about

its what i'll do

he aint runnin to me with his problems either, i seen you runnnin your mouth at him for no reason sayin your gonna line em and all that shit, and i personaly take offense when somone fucks with one of my close friends

you may be my friend

but dont be fuckin with cnue