Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

or at least dont do that to each letter...i mean you want the word as a whole to have a shadow..not each individual letters....i envy ur fills.. the peices are alrite..and um work on ur throwies..

can i get any critz/advice on doing fills...how can i improve my coloring technique...etc..i no the obvious answer is just experimenting....but uhhh if any of u guys have any suggestions..cool...

The way i see it:

pencil a sketch with 3d etc->ink it in (micronetc)->go over with a colored sharpie..->i tend to fill in the body with 2 color fills..they tend to be contrasting colors, not so much blending feel->color the 3d lines and then the 3d background-> forcefield (contrasting to the color of the fill)-> random bubbles around sharp vertices-> erase traces of pencil...

my hardest setback is finding good color schemes..when i wing shit...i tend to fuk it up...so i tend to also stick with color schemes i already no are good..

yea for all u people in here need to do simples, simples, simples.

you guys try to hard trying to come up with a crappy ass wildstyle, thinking its the shit, when it really sucks dick.

trust me i use to try so hard coming up with this gay as letters, and when i would finish it i would be like damn thats the shit.

and now i look at some of my old stuff and im like what the fuck was i think that shits gay ass fuck.

and im not talking to u people who know what there doing, and you kno who you are

oh and cnue i like the 3rd pic, that simple is fucking fresh.

oh and freak another suggestion about the colors is, well look at other graff and bite the colors, i think after a while you will get the idea and you will start getting better at your color selections, oh and yea experiment alot with your colors, thats what i do and alot of my color selection sucks but im gettin the hang of it, i just need more bright colors