Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont get me wrong

i'll stick my balls in a scene chicks asshole and rub one out.

but nothin beyond that.

on some real ish, i used to fuckin gun for scene chicks, a skinny lil bitch with fuckin deisel plugs and more ink on her than a fuckin book still makes me bust one in my pants. but i dunno many of them end up being very VERYYYYY, dramatic people. (but what girl isnt these days). Now i go for chicks with more strong personality, but not as flashy looks. but even so, my girls are always hot like fiyuh, ask cnue he knows the deal.

and yo, honestly whatever works, scene, hoodrat, tranvestite hooker from china town, whatever the fuck type of girl it is, as long as they make ya happy for the time being. Because in the long run they all end up being crazy bitches so what does it matter what denomiation they in.

oh an amkah

scene girls are beasicaly girls who listin to, or hang around a certain type of music

mostly,

emo

screamo

hardcore

indie

they all kinda look/dress alike.

basicaly bitches with plugs peircings and tattoos and clothes from a thrift shop

some are pretty hot though.

. but even so, my girls are always hot like fiyuh, ask cnue he knows the deal.

and yo, honestly whatever works, scene, hoodrat, tranvestite hooker from china town, whatever the fuck type of girl it is, as long as they make ya happy for the time being. Because in the long run they all end up being crazy bitches so what does it matter what denomiation they in.

now is probably a good time to tell you i'm dating that transvestite that goes into your work all the time.

cimg6879yq5.jpg

was bored during my lunch break..12 hrs of work is slave labor..btw..

dude maz...thanks bro.thats tyte...ill get back 2 u in a few..like i said before..stilll working.. on others.

since we're talking abt girls...id say mines is a nerd..fuckin strait 4.0 in college aint no joke..