Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
instead of wasting a post ras, y dont u just explain it yourself?

syfr, get them the same size, dont worry abt shadow right now, overlap them, and use blocks to construct them.

aha..

Czu he said it was shitty and sucked..

so i wanted to see a good explanation as to why it sucks

Yeah, and I fucked up my terminology. I know it's gunna sound like I'm making excuses, but having parents that aren't graff friendly, and trying to do this while one of them is gunna be home in 5 minutes, and the other one is cleaning like a maniac around the house. I had a bit of reasoning. I understand what you guys are saying about the gaps and shit. The Y is a bit out of whack. Not as big as the other letters. Could anyone possibly help me come up with a y, or an F? I have other shit on here that's pretty fucking shitty, and it might be of some use....Here goes with the throws:

100_0955.jpg

100_0949.jpg

100_0944.jpg

Anything in these that can be salvaged for the first one I posted (I really dig the S, and the R, that's why it's my fav. =P )

r u fucking joking u suck dont write that word because a big writer writes cyfer same shit u joke

shut the fuck up about your parents. no one cares. we have our own problems.

as for the pic, im assuming your attempting a throw, otherwise u ought to be. get your lines smooth, letters the same size. dont ever do that spiral shit, ur not good enough, just brings a whole new lvl of shittiness.

haha ras i dont think you recognize me.

syfr and cyfer = not the same name or letters...

lay off homie... he's trying to improve himself...

Anyway... make the letters closer together and keep practicing. You should be able to draw that in your sleep and have it look good.

what the fuck? i swear to god i saw a diff pic last time. of an octopus. im not crazy!

umm, i think the lettesr should be thicker, and i would lose the alot of the little things. its just not my style, so i cant really give good crits on it. its not bad tho.

what the fuck? i swear to god i saw a diff pic last time. of an octopus. im not crazy!

umm, i think the lettesr should be thicker, and i would lose the alot of the little things. its just not my style, so i cant really give good crits on it. its not bad tho.

you are crazy >_>

and it will look alot better with the colors. just gota get some copics or prismas :]

Yeah. That's why I used an "S" and a "F" Rather than a C and a E. I knew that there was a writer with that name, and rather than "Cypher" I wrote "Syfr" It's different, and I'm obviously not biting him, cause if I was, my shit would be a lot better. So, maybe you should think before you speak you fucking tool. =]