Toys post here...

swif1

sorry about that EBA. i'm with you on that though --whatever you need to use, go with it. by the way, hope you don't mind --but i checked out some of your other photos on that site. your shit is real good man. you ever paint with a can? i'd like to see some of that stuff if you have. i'm assuming all the stuff under "graffiti" isn't your work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heh... yeah... I have lots of shit up all over town but I've been laying low lately since these fucking toys hit up the town really breaking all the rules (hitting people's houses and a few churches along with the usual business, abandoned building, etc.) and it's a small town so the police are REALLY on the look out right now. City's too hot to do anything on the DL right now so I'm sticking with books, stickers and legals.

Last time I really got up and it was worth a damn was a year ago:

http://www.shapelessmass.com/visuals/graffiti/sec7G.jpg

But thanks for the dap.

bouncing --you cleaned that fucking thing up nice. good work man. it's time to graduate to something else holmes. try markers, prismas, colored pencils, colored sand, blood, urine, goat cum. you got your letter style locked in man, keep that fucking shit up, and keep posting.

never --your shit is good man. don't worry about kids calling your cards in here on your name. dudes are always calling that shit on people. as for cola calling you a biter --don't sweat that shit. you're not biting anyone, everyone is biting someone now a days. work on some new shit, and post it up. looking forward to seeing more.