Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hey duse, you're going to call some kid out for throwing an eyeball, that looks like the MBTA symbol --but you're not going to call out the dude for doing alert? come on man, i thought you were boston, get "wicked fucking hard on this guy." i'm just busting your balls here man, so don't get rugged online. i grew up back there but down in the providence area. i was in boston a lot though, commuting and living.

ALERTNZ --there was a dude in boston who wrote alert. he was real nice, and was everywhere. i seriously like what you're doing man, keep posting. also, i'm not calling you out on writing alert, your styles aren't alike, just the same name.

hey duse, you're going to call some kid out for throwing an eyeball, that looks like the MBTA symbol --but you're not going to call out the dude for doing alert? come on man, i thought you were boston, get "wicked fucking hard on this guy." i'm just busting your balls here man, so don't get rugged online. i grew up back there but down in the providence area. i was in boston a lot though, commuting and living.

ALERTNZ --there was a dude in boston who wrote alert. he was real nice, and was everywhere. i seriously like what you're doing man, keep posting. also, i'm not calling you out on writing alert, your styles aren't alike, just the same name.

yeh but check it kids rockin the space needle or some shit in the skyline so i assumed he was from seatle or at the very least not boston/new england.

and i assumed the only way you'd know about circle t was if you've taken the T or seen the crew hence be from boston or the surrounding area

i go by distance when it comes to callin out haha

haha yea ive heard bout the ALERT in Boston, but hey... with the amount of writers out there, someones bound to share a name eventually, but the way i see it... we have completely different styles and im not biting him, its not what you write, its how you write. But come on, can i have sum crits on my pieces... what needs to be done etc