Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay..

NO OFFENCE TO ANYBODY IN HERE...AT ALL...ALSO...NO BEEEF...

Okay...i been here for a few weeks now...and from what i see in this thread...its all talk tbh...and hardly any flicks...and when there is flicks...they get overlooked by pointless chat...and i think that a minority of ppl here need to also go simple..exception of bounce..bonez..9 rides..mosoe..they are the only ones i can think off my head..but noone never really gives any one harsh consturctive crits neither...its just...do you cula better...or...you 3d is wrong...use a vanishing point..

which every one knows...you dont get better by pointing out the weak crits...

and i know...cuz from BS ... i got pushed and pushed and pushed to do simples with no color..nothing..just letters...and once id got letters down...i startd using colour etc...and then i played with addons...and that the stage im at now..and thats what i think the majority of the ppl here should do ( with the exceptions off the ppl i named off my head ) ... becauase its the way too go...i never fort it was..but it seriously is..

this is my shit from when i wudnt listen to anybody about simples..

burner.jpg

when i got told to do simpler stuff..i went to thisl..which isnt simpler

Craze.jpg

i had karaks in the middle and everything..

i didnt know i was doing wrong..untill ppl drilled it into my head i needed simples..so i startd fresh with simples..

and came to doing this

lastscan-2.jpg

1123.jpg

just take a look at how much better they look.. ^^ .. nice and crisp...with kinda funky leters...no karaks in the middle..no crazy addons..no crazy colorus...no nothing...just 2 culas..one karak...and letters..

SIMPLES AND HARD CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIZISM IS THE WAY FORWARD.. !!!!!

I KNOW..

LISTEN TO ME OR DONT...I REALLY COUDLNT CARE LESS...

But at the end of the day..from my experience...simples are the way to go..and you also get waaaaaaaaaaay more credit for them...

dont get me wrong and dont think that im acting the BIG I AM...I KNOW EVERYTHING..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE etc.

but like i say..from my expericances .. i know what is true..

SIMPLES

And in 20 years time...writer still do simples..all the time...you should be able to rock a good clean simple .. or you wont be able to rock anything

Okay..

Okay...i been here for a few weeks now...and from what i see in this thread...its all talk tbh...and hardly any flicks...and when there is flicks...they get overlooked by pointless chat...and i think that a minority of ppl here need to also go simple..exception of bounce..bonez..9 rides..mosoe..they are the only ones i can think off my head..but noone never really gives any one harsh consturctive crits neither...its just...do you cula better...or...you 3d is wrong...use a vanishing point..

and i know...cuz from BS ... i got pushed and pushed and pushed to do simples with no color..nothing..just letters...and once id got letters down...i startd using colour etc...and then i played with addons...and that the stage im at now..and thats what i think the majority of the ppl here should do ( with the exceptions off the ppl i named off my head ) ... becauase its the way too go...i never fort it was..but it seriously is..

burner.jpg

Craze.jpg

i didnt know i was doing wrong..untill ppl drilled it into my head i needed simples..so i startd fresh with simples..

and came to doing this

lastscan-2.jpg

1123.jpg

just take a look at how much better they look.. ^^ .. nice and crisp...with kinda funky leters...no karaks in the middle..no crazy addons..no crazy colorus...no nothing...just 2 culas..one karak...and letters..

I KNOW..

But at the end of the day..from my experience...simples are the way to go..and you also get waaaaaaaaaaay more credit for them...

dont get me wrong and dont think that im acting the BIG I AM...I KNOW EVERYTHING..WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE etc.

SIMPLES

And in 20 years time...writer still do simples..all the time...you should be able to rock a good clean simple .. or you wont be able to rock anything

BUMP U NEED TO LISTEN!

kahuna, ur the fool in here man... just shut and sketch, dont say stupid things ;)

what are you trying to prove? that you can be an asshole on the internet? im not putting up sketches because i don't want to post something that i'm not happy with on the internet.

Okay..

burner.jpg

Craze.jpg

and came to doing this

lastscan-2.jpg

1123.jpg

I KNOW..

SIMPLES

bump and listen

bouncing soul.. im sorry, but all of it looks the same! its not bad, but it just seems the same exept for a few small details, and do you have anything other than a blue pen?

it all looks the same to you cuz you are a huge toy

knews,

not feelin the E too much, but stil freshness

it all looks the same to you cuz you are a huge toy

knews,

not feelin the E too much, but stil freshness

ok, well i guess your still mad about the shit i said to you. and i hate to break it to you, but all you do is act like your a moderator, news flash: you aren't!. so tone down your little ego.:rolleyes:

because drawing isn't a part of ego, thats skill. your ego is... well, you always are the master of starting battles, and you crit people in a way that makes them not want to graff anymore even to people that have potential. and your just a fucking douche. ok, im through i don't like bitching online and ive already fucked that rule up. so im out, try and laugh this shit off, i don't care.

did simples just for you fags...well mostly cause this other guy told me to but whatever

picture059yg4.jpg

bugs i know what you were sorta going for in the 2nd sketch but i dont think you did it...idk i think itd be better without the letter connecting

:D THIS IS FRESH! very pleased. so much better than your older shit. only thing i can think to crit is on the bottom part of the S, make the verticle line going down the letter a lot shorter. possibly fuck around with it and make it similar to what you did to the Z. the Z is dope. once you done that PAINT IT EVERYWHERE!

shitfuck_00129.jpg

shitfuck_00130.jpg

dryst nd bone exchange. sory they are so simple but a few of those letters ive never done before so i had to keep it simple really.

OK. as well as staying simple and learning the structure of your letters, it is also JUST AS IMPORTANT to pay attention to balance. that means making the strokes of your letters the same width. bone you understand structure but i reckon you just gota work on your preportions especially on the first sketch. the B starts off all fat but the E ends up all small and thin. try make each letter the same hieght, as well as the same width (not the letters over all but the bars of the letters)

ALSO! shitfuck_00130.jpg

Where the verticle part of the D and middle of S is circled, these parts should be the same width because it makes your shit more balanced. whenever there is a thin or rly fat part of your piece it should be mimicked somewhere else in another letter.

the circle round the middle of the R is there coz it looks all scrunched up and shit. the top of the R (round part) and the bottom of the R (right leg) should take up an even amount of space on the verticle bar on the left. so the top takes half (or more) and the bottom takes up the other half. the reason it looks all scrunched is because the round part is bigger than the bottom. i used to do that ALL the time with Rs.

hope this makes sense, this is how i worked it out if you dont like it dont worry catch