Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Some other places, but the main place I noticed is the lower leg on the "R" for reference. Nice though.

the R in general has 3d on the left, while the rest of the letters has it on the right. looks out of place. I love the letter structure though. working on the 3rd would make a piece like that a LOT better.

the R in general has 3d on the left, while the rest of the letters has it on the right. looks out of place. I love the letter structure though. working on the 3rd would make a piece like that a LOT better.

the R has some 3d going to the upper left and some just going to the left.;)

pace, i like the simple yet effective handy u got. try a mop to it?

coke, its all in how u use your markers man. u cant stop, look at your pencil line, go, stop, go over it again, stop, look at the pencil line ect ect. u gotta just do it, and all of your letters need to be uniform in some way. i can tell u tried with your little points on the bottom. keep developing.

onowhatthafuckevea.jpg

my entry for the same shit coke is doing. crits would help, had a hard time fitting it on the gd paper.

yea i hate coloring and i was using a dried out highlighter but w/e i suck no excuses

but yours is real nice except on the last a you should put a bar thru the middle and the t sorta sticks out to me a lil too much...idk nice hand tho

pace, i like the simple yet effective handy u got. try a mop to it?

coke, its all in how u use your markers man. u cant stop, look at your pencil line, go, stop, go over it again, stop, look at the pencil line ect ect. u gotta just do it, and all of your letters need to be uniform in some way. i can tell u tried with your little points on the bottom. keep developing.

onowhatthafuckevea.jpg

my entry for the same shit coke is doing. crits would help, had a hard time fitting it on the gd paper.

im really feeling this dope work yo

Picture012.jpg

and summat i just finished

i dont think the 3ds off just the r would be positioned from front to back the rest are back to front...which would mean either make the E overlap the r or make it smaller so it looks like its back farther than the v and a and matches up with the rihgt side of the r....if that made any sense :)

that and the bottom right side of the R needs to be lifted diagonally

yea i hate coloring and i was using a dried out highlighter but w/e i suck no excuses

but yours is real nice except on the last a you should put a bar thru the middle and the t sorta sticks out to me a lil too much...idk nice hand tho

well, im haveing 2nd thoughts about the random bars anyway, also, i wanted the t to stand out because its just about the middle letter.

What should I work on from where I am (pics are a few pages back) I'm at like a writers block (heh) I have the simples, but I don't know how to add style to my stuff, any suggestions?

write simple, maybe even boxed. practise practise practise.

work your way out of the box. don't rush progression.