Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't know about quitting graffiti pre-rx but you need to stop trying to draw like that and stick to simples.

I give you credit for having your 3D better than 95% of the toys here but you are definately someone who has overstepped his skill level.

Take it down to straight line simples and try again.

Mez your character is kina goofy but its straight i guess...characters kinda depend on what you like...work on your hand though

coke try a new throwie..or do something with it...ive seen you do the same thing for awhile now too with just little differences...add a three d to it..put a outline on it...you have 4 letters just filled in with the same color....and some style to it...maybe even try doing some straight letters for awhile...im not trying to harp on you...just dropping my opinion.

At least he only has one problem...

I'd hate to have 99.

And don't sweat it, Bouncing. Me too. And probably everyone else.

yea...99 sucks...i had girl problems...but then realised its all pointless

until i feel like settling down...right...i have all the fun i want...i aint lookin

for no commitment...lesson for u kidds...unless ur grown...btw, im 16

Mez your character is kina goofy but its straight i guess...characters kinda depend on what you like...work on your hand though

coke try a new throwie..or do something with it...ive seen you do the same thing for awhile now too with just little differences...add a three d to it..put a outline on it...you have 4 letters just filled in with the same color....and some style to it...maybe even try doing some straight letters for awhile...im not trying to harp on you...just dropping my opinion.

newthrowxu6.jpg

is this different....