Toys post here...

swif1

how can you say dont even touch cans yet? any practice is good practice!! either on paper or getting up with paint, as long as we're still working on it! if i chose to practice with paint and waste money and paint then, like the great bobby brown once said,"thats my perogrative!!.... now shut the fukk up whitney and pass the crack pipe before i gotta slap a hoe and do some "new edition" to your stressed out ass weave""

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
:shakehead: are you fucking serious?

dude... painting is the only way to get it down, but fuck.. try plywoood?

come on guy! what does it matter if i did that wall or tried it on a piece of plywood? no harm done, theres about 250 more yard of that wall that i can continue to practice on, theres not a big graff scene out here so any local that sees it gets a hard on and says" ah thats tight! thats some real shit right there" and all i can do is laugh and feel sorry for them!plus, i'm not hitting my pockets that much by using all that paint, i got a smooth connect!! dirt DIRT cheap!!!

how can you say dont even touch cans yet? any practice is good practice!! either on paper or getting up with paint, as long as we're still working on it! if i chose to practice with paint and waste money and paint then, like the great bobby brown once said,"thats my perogrative!!.... now shut the fukk up whitney and pass the crack pipe before i gotta slap a hoe and do some "new edition" to your stressed out ass weave""

yes. i dont pay for the paint . the place i do the shit at does. i can always go over shit. not big of a deal. criticize what it is not the situation.

thanks for the feedback.

yes. i dont pay for the paint . the place i do the shit at does. i can always go over shit. not big of a deal. criticize what it is not the situation.

thanks for the feedback.

ATTA BOY!! telll em son! give us some feedback on ways we can improve our styles and pieces rather than always saying the same ol' tired ass stuff, like" practice on paper first!" or " don't even try paint yet!' well gues what pilgrim i already did, so if you're so damn fly tell me what parts i need to work on, which parts you seemed to like, etc...and come on gentleman if i hear one more "work on straight letters" i think i'm gonna stab myself in the head...... or at least i'll make your momz stop giving me head!........so come on everybody, you say you got graff in your veins, well do something to help graffiti progress by offering constructive criticism raather than being a self obsessed ego monster that knows how to toss a few spray cans around!!

come on guy! what does it matter if i did that wall or tried it on a piece of plywood? no harm done, theres about 250 more yard of that wall that i can continue to practice on, theres not a big graff scene out here so any local that sees it gets a hard on and says" ah thats tight! thats some real shit right there" and all i can do is laugh and feel sorry for them!plus, i'm not hitting my pockets that much by using all that paint, i got a smooth connect!! dirt DIRT cheap!!!

ok! bombs away! =)

ATTA BOY!! telll em son! give us some feedback on ways we can improve our styles and pieces rather than always saying the same ol' tired ass stuff, like" practice on paper first!" or " don't even try paint yet!' well gues what pilgrim i already did, so if you're so damn fly tell me what parts i need to work on, which parts you seemed to like, etc...and come on gentleman if i hear one more "work on straight letters" i think i'm gonna stab myself in the head...... or at least i'll make your momz stop giving me head!........so come on everybody, you say you got graff in your veins, well do something to help graffiti progress by offering constructive criticism raather than being a self obsessed ego monster that knows how to toss a few spray cans around!!

You have an uncanny way of hitting the nail pon the head

All these 'kings' acting like they weren't toys once... Oh woe betide the creature who steps into their gardens...

the reason i say do straight letters toy is because you cant even rock a straight letter that looks ok why the fuck do you think your random garbled jumbled piece of crap dripped onto a wall is going to look better, yeah go ahead, KING paint up

the reason i say do straight letters toy is because you cant even rock a straight letter that looks ok why the fuck do you think your random garbled jumbled piece of crap dripped onto a wall is going to look better, yeah go ahead, KING paint up

Hehe, is it warm under that bridge KING? :scrambled:

ugh whatever dude, youre calling me a toy, maybe not you because i know youre a legend and all but other people ask for help and thats the best advice theyre gonna get, and telling them to do straight letters so you can understand what it is youre trying to draw or paint for couple weeks isnt going to fuckin hurt. but yeah go ahead boss you go out and wreck the streets with your mad graff n dance skillz

let me say something about the straight letter thing. when people told me that i was like what the fuck are you talking about jackass. now i get it, cus thats how it works.

do straight letters to practice keeping the width of the letters all the same. go practice UNDER A BRIDGE with paint, its not like drawing with a pencil. just dont go over anybody that looks like they are good. once you can do basic letterforms good, keeping the width and size of your letters the same, and you understand what exactly makes up a letter, you can THEN reinvent letterforms to suit your style. it will help tremendously when you try to paint your first peice or try to come up with a throwie.

alright apreciate the criticism... but i dont get how its a wast of good colors when its just an attemp at some fading...??

nah like i said, your fill is straight ya know? its just i only said it was a waste of good colors cuz imagine how ill that piece woulda looked if you have better letter schemes? imagine for a beginner how good it'll look wit good letters and that fill ya know? i know your working you way up and its all you kid, but im saying before you do anything wit paint, just work on your letters and once you got something? do that fade with some better letters. and understand the concept of 3d structure and your all set. it seems like you got your fills down. just work on your letters ya know?

let me say something about the straight letter thing. when people told me that i was like what the fuck are you talking about jackass. now i get it, cus thats how it works.

do straight letters to practice keeping the width of the letters all the same. go practice UNDER A BRIDGE with paint, its not like drawing with a pencil. just dont go over anybody that looks like they are good. once you can do basic letterforms good, keeping the width and size of your letters the same, and you understand what exactly makes up a letter, you can THEN reinvent letterforms to suit your style. it will help tremendously when you try to paint your first peice or try to come up with a throwie.

yep yep!!

and by the way anything in this thread that you have to say

heres my pic:

[pic]

it says:blah blah

if we cant read it, it sucks.

to bouncing soul:

all i can see is an SE. the rest of it, fix your letters. you wont make it very far in graffiti if no one can read your shit. isnt that the point? yall go look at the kuma thread in brickslayers. dont bite it, just look and see how all of his shit is dope, but you can read every single thing.