Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i wasn't exactly being a smart ass file. i am also another rise in the toy thread as you can see. new sketch yo. critz critz critz, i like this one a lot.

gettin better. the S is good but the R is kinda wack. try an R without very left top part and just one whole piece, ya know what im sayin? E is kinda small so make that bigger with curvier sides. and I's are i think one of the hardest letters to make it look good but i can tell you that your I is kinda small too. dont make your letters fit into each other...like dont have the sides of the R and the sides of the I fit next to each other like its one line sorta...ahh shit i ono

951a72013b2001a3748a6c89c1b4da94200608150_full.jpg

the first hand was better over all...this one is off balance...try wat you did with the white hand you did on the wall but just change the R. your R over here is gettin better but what i would do is make the part that sticks out and go down...(the right lower part of the of the R) more slanted towards downwords or in the middle...dont know if im really makin sense

About my throw- I wanted to get used to doing it fast because that's what gonna matter on the streets. And new sketch!! I like how this one turned out a lot... I'll clean it up and add 3d soon

e564c354.jpg

hexa make your letters more noticable..i mean i liked where you were goin with your style but your kinda going off track a lil to me. X is too big, H and A is small and not that noticable if it were only those letters. and the E is hiding too much behind the H...

theres a sire thats big in boston, and one big in philly, might be the same one i dunno

yup they the same sire. SIRE GOA. he still reps that in philly even though

that crew kinda died out back over here in boston.

he moved back to philly like 1-2 years ago i think but honestly i liked his work over here than over in philly...he had a lot of ups tho.

stevies.jpg.ac43032094640bf5d9518297a2a73c15.jpg

simpler...

Took002.jpg

that looks like some straight west coast style type shit...pretty clean and fills and and all that...but lose all those lil parts and shit on the bottom...theres too much going on man. keep working on your letters and thats it then go up with cans and practice cuz it seems that your pretty much all set with how clean you are.