Toys post here...

swif1

I’m going to agree with yasr because all you toy's sticking up for each other... need to learn that you are a fucking toy and that I piss more coherent patterns in the snow, so shut up.. Seriously I don’t care if he has the same name as you and he lives on another continent, seriously, the real jel has painted in a week more than you have sketched in you’re life, and remember YOU ARE A TOY UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. Pick your own name... and phazer... seriously change it like phaze spelt in any form is the most generic name you can possibly use... phase2? know you're history.

:shakehead: this is the lasttime ima bother even looking at this thread god damn

yo why u shittin on them niggas. they just begginners they dont know. instead of shootin down their pride, you should school them proper on the do and donts of writin , even if they didnt feel like searchin the threads. and internet arguments are pointless. no disrespect. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
first of all' date=' ive posted my stuff. im not going to search for it to show you. second, your stuff is not "hot." you claim that you do wild styles, but those arent. they just look like something my 8 year old brother draws. and i dont know how long i have "been doing dis" sorry. could you at least type out the word "you" instead of just putting a "u." not typing 2 letters isnt going to save you much time[/quote']

i hate u...wut da hell is yo problem.....if u dont like my shit den tell me wuts wrong wit..if not leav my shit alone

i hate u...wut da hell is yo problem.....if u dont like my shit den tell me wuts wrong wit..if not leav my shit alone

haha, you hate me. please, if you have anything else to say to me, send it in a private message.

whats wrong is: your shadow is off a little on some of them, your colors are bad in some of them, your letters are kind of ugly. your "c" rarely ever actually looks like a "c", and your characters are goofy looking

Yo, sorry I haven't been on for a while. My internet's a bit screwy...

In order:

967245d2.jpg

be420362.jpg

f5437aa4.jpg

The simples around the sides and the bottom were just things I was fucking around with but yeah... The big one's the one I want most critz on... I was trying out a new A and I dunno if it came out good or bad... Looks OK sometimes when I look at it but other times it just looks like a messed up Y...

not bad at all amsone, but the last "wildstlye" one needs some work...

the rest are decently on par

the E, P, and N are out of whack... needs slight adjustment... just re-sketch it a bunch of times and you will figure it out. you are better than most on this thread but still need work.

edit- oops i meant to quote the post when youa sked what u needed to imporve the last one on

haha. i think you'll find my man that the stuff i recently posted has been on walls. not on paper.:shakehead: run along now. xx

you will also find that the real jel has painted more in a day than you have sketched in you're life, no run along toy.