Toys post here...

swif1

There's a sticky on this. But I have a slow ass computer, so I understand having to take time to read stupid stuff.

Upload your pictures to your computer.

Make sure you make them a decent size.

My camera has 6.2 MPX, so the pictures are HUGE.

I have to resize them in Photoshop.

Then get a PHOTOBUCKET.

It is by far the best image hoster.

Then you upload the pictures to your Photobucket.

After that, take ONLY the image url.

When you post, theres a little yellow button in the reply box that has a little picture on it.

Click it, and paste the URL from the selected picture on your Photobucket.

DONE!!

thanks man. im gonna see if it works right now:p

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I decided that instead of writing words I should work on individual letters, that way I won't get caught up in the actual word.

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8505/letters3av.jpg

I'd like to eventually narrow the style down, right now this is just a "proof sheet" if you will.

Okay, right idea. Wrong method. What you're supposed to be working on is one simple letter, over and over. The idea is to get letter structure down. Write out a font, plain. Like one line, not blocked or styled or bubble-letter structure. Then, turn each line into ...fuck it. I'll just draw it out.

GUIDE1.jpg

Ok. Once you've mastered that, the next step is:

Figure it out the fuck for yourself. None of you listened when EVERYONE said to do basic letters. Start studying. Writing takes a lot of hard work. To get good, it's not always fun. I did a TON of research, including a lot of reading, before i moved on from straight letters. I'm sick of seeing these wack ass styles. Study up.

im still a little clueless on what to do. where would the url name be for my pictures?

Obviously. Alright.

Step 1: Take picture.

Step 2: Upload to computer.

Step 3: Get a photobucket account.

Step 4: Click 'Browse' on your account.

Step 5: Find the picture that you want to upload to your Photobucket from your computer.

Step 6: Under the picture you uploaded, there are three codes. "Url", "Tag", and "Img".

Step 7: Highlight the URL!!

Step 8: If you have a PC: Press Ctrl+X. This will 'Cut' the highlighted text.

If you have a Mac: Press AppleKey+X. This will 'Cut' the highlighted text.

Step 9: Open a new window.

Step 10: Go to the thread and start a new reply.

Step 11: Click the yellow button with the mountain image thingy.

Step 12: If you have a PC: Press Ctrl+V. This will 'Paste' the highlighted text.

If you have a Mac: Press AppleKey+V. This will 'Paste' the highlighted text.

Step 13: Go learn a little something about computers.

This really isn't that hard to figure out, and like I said, there's a Sticky on this. You obviously didn't read it. I want to help, but not fuckin lazy ass kids.

bumping these for crits....

also, listen to spade, he is right.

and dont make your username the same as the name u write, and be smart about it

because pigs DO watch this site.

anywys.... any crits on my latest

why couldnt you make your username what you write? your posting pictures of it so their going to see it either way.

why couldnt you make your username what you write? your posting pictures of it so their going to see it either way.

Because if you make it your username, you're pretty much admitting to it in text. There are these aweosme things that link to EVERY computer called ISP addresses, that are easily tracked. The last thing you need is a nosy pig linking it to you and then investigating and you getting fucked because you were too stupid to just pick a random username.

im sorry' date=' but you kind of suck. dont do characters until your letters stop looking so bad. [/quote']

I'm sorry, but that's fucking retarded advice. Graffiti covers all different kinds of avenues. Characters are completely different from letter structure. If thie kid wants to do charachters, he can do characters. There are writers that are famous for characters alone, such as the one that has graced the 12oz. homepage, Dalek. While it may suck, the man can work on both at the same time.

Because if you make it your username, you're pretty much admitting to it in text. There are these aweosme things that link to EVERY computer called ISP addresses, that are easily tracked. The last thing you need is a nosy pig linking it to you and then investigating and you getting fucked because you were too stupid to just pick a random username.

I'm sorry, but that's fucking retarded advice. Graffiti covers all different kinds of avenues. Characters are completely different from letter structure. If thie kid wants to do charachters, he can do characters. There are writers that are famous for characters alone, such as the one that has graced the 12oz. homepage, Dalek. While it may suck, the man can work on both at the same time.

by posting a picture of what you did asking for advice on what can help you make your drawing looki better, id say thats no better thatn making you username what you write.

and im a toy, hes a toy, does he exoect good advice from me? no. i dont know why i ever posted any of my stuff in here because the only advice i have ever gotten was from other toys. in my opinion, thats pointless. they wouldnt tell me anything i dont already know. and i didnt say he should stop doing characters and start working on just his letters because maybe he had a picture of just a character, he had a shitty character and shitty letters in one picture. work on one first, you will get better at that thing faster.

by posting a picture of what you did asking for advice on what can help you make your drawing looki better, id say thats no better thatn making you username what you write.

and im a toy, hes a toy, does he exoect good advice from me? no. i dont know why i ever posted any of my stuff in here because the only advice i have ever gotten was from other toys. in my opinion, thats pointless. they wouldnt tell me anything i dont already know. and i didnt say he should stop doing characters and start working on just his letters because maybe he had a picture of just a character, he had a shitty character and shitty letters in one picture. work on one first, you will get better at that thing faster.

You mean when you said this, "dont do characters until your letters stop looking so bad. " you weren't telling him to not do characters until his letters were better? Hm. Yes, your sketches would look better, but you can post other sketches with OTHER names, and when you improve your STYLE and LETTER STRUCTURE in general, all your letters will get better. You don't have to post what you write. I don't think you guys realize how vulnerable you really are on the web. Do you realize that your username is linked to an Email address which is linked to your internet provider which SENDS A BILL TO YOUR HOUSE?!

Quit trying to excuse what you say. If you are truly a toy, which it seems like you are, you are in no place to be telling anyone that they suck.

Okay, right idea. Wrong method. What you're supposed to be working on is one simple letter, over and over. The idea is to get letter structure down. Write out a font, plain. Like one line, not blocked or styled or bubble-letter structure. Then, turn each line into ...fuck it. I'll just draw it out.

GUIDE1.jpg

Ok. Once you've mastered that, the next step is:

Figure it out the fuck for yourself. None of you listened when EVERYONE said to do basic letters. Start studying. Writing takes a lot of hard work. To get good, it's not always fun. I did a TON of research, including a lot of reading, before i moved on from straight letters. I'm sick of seeing these wack ass styles. Study up.

best advice yet...

i'll post more later

practice more simple letters before you post more.

no offense but no one wants to see this shit.

please go back a few pages and read the shitload of advice that is in this thread.

u need to stay simple, do block letters over and over.

keep practicing them.

dont post ten million of your crappy pictures because it is just going to annoy people and no one will want to help you.

do simple block letters over and over and over and OVER. PLEASE!

read thru this thread to understand why this is important.

no one will want to help you if u continue to be incompetent.

again, i dont intend to offend u, so dont get all pissy....

:shakehead: :shakehead: