Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yo..I'm new and for now I'm thinkin I'm gonna write Angzt' date=' anyone know of anyone else who writes it?[/quote']

no it's quite a wierd tag :o im not sure that when you get really into it if you'll wann write a "Z" cos that is a pain in the ass to write, 'specially in pieces, not so much tags.

here's a sketch i did with crew members Rino and Kase.

[ATTACH]29958.vB[/ATTACH]

dscn05544va.jpg.e6704033c6ea05a3617603a9558be5a6.jpg

jelser i like it

freak its gd bt bits of it dont work.. like the thin bit off the A.. but its got lots o potential keep workin on it.

for a battle... any advise? i no i fukdbits of it like the top of the U and N..

JuneOutline.jpg

burn make the letters all the same size is the first step

this is achieved by having a ruler handy to keep your letters the same height like

second only outline it dont colour it toys colour schemes are bollokz

just do a black outline

third once its how YOU like it NOT every body ELSE

draw the same outline around 40 to 50 times until u can draw it exact without looking at it

forth step start learning can control with paint in a chill spot and paint your outline that u have been sketching

but fith and last

STAY SIMPLE

Apes outta midwet, but chances are, if youre a toy and new in the game, youre either gonna change your name within a year or fall off. so write what the fuck you want, fuck what anyone on the internet tells you. even if apes or anyone else with the same name as you found out, you know they dont even give a fuck, because they have better shit to be doing, like GETTING UP AND ACTUALLY PAINTING. half the "toys" on here spend over half their time here wondering if they are a toy or if their name has been taken. the answer is YES. for any kid out there lookin to get down, YES, most likely someone much more clever than you has thought of the name that you so cleverly concocted. and forget thinkin you're up good for an extended period of time, you aren't.... just cause you know how to do arrows better than the kid who sits behind you in 9th grade science class, doesnt make you a king or any real sort of writer. write in your book constantly, and not your fuckin school books, dont be a dumb ass, graffiti should be something you keep private, not show off to poeple, it isnt there to impress your fuckin girlfriends, thats not why you do it. it should be an added benefit of bein a down ass mutherfucker who does it for himslef. and quit trying to get your wack ass friends to come out paintin with , you suck bad enough, go on your own, the more people there are, the more heat, if youre by yourself, theres less people for Johnny Law to be lookin out for.

start with simple shit, go out to other parts of town (not yoour own you fuckin dumbasses) and do simples, no 3-d, just a quick outline and a decent sig nature, tag a lot, leave a lot of stickers around, start workin on 3-d, than pieces, once your pieces look good, and other people not including your gay friends, tell you it looks "aiight". then maybe hit a freight or two, but again DONT BE A FUCKIN DUMBASS...

and for christ's sake, stop with the gangster wanna-be shit, theres nothing gangster about graffiti unless you throw up " gang graffiti" and actually do in fact belong to a gang. not some wack ass crew you put together.

fuck anyone who disagrees, this is how I see it

i agrre he can right wotever the fuck he wants but ape and apes the same person and if some shit toy writes it then he will get pissed off, i bet you thourght long and hard about that hey!

nah man, we just need people to stop saying things like, "

"hay guyz i wus wunderin' if i could write VCXWZ its the best letter combo out there and no one else writes i don't think?!"

stop the post whoring, get to posting sketches and positive and negative crits, no e-beefing either. thats gay.

yeah this thread needs rules because of douche bags.

1) No beef from now on this thread is vegitarian

2) only ask questions that are worth asking

3) if your posting your sketch and someone posted one before you in my personal opion you should give crits on it in your post , because some people never got crits or anything due to an over post of sketches

4) Post sketches , crits , conversations will happen so let them but again no beef or un needed hate.

These are my suggestions , add stuff too them or say what you want. but we should atleast set something up to keep this from getting out of control

dont do the halo unless you've hit some overhangs or high up spots, its pretty toy to do a huge ass one anyway.

besides that your tag is good.

the piece is good, good use of color, it would look even betta on a wall.

keep it up man

i agrre he can right wotever the fuck he wants but ape and apes the same person and if some shit toy writes it then he will get pissed off' date=' i bet you thourght long and hard about that hey![/quote']

Like I said, any writer worth their weight in gold don't give a fuck about toys... they fall off, no one cares. Read the words a little closer you armchair graffiti fan. :shakehead: