Toys post here...

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats not really shadows its more 3d

but still not bad

try some simple block letters like the ones u see on your keyboard if u go back a few pages i have a few tutorials for toys in there some where

pull them out and save them to ur computer they will help u loads i reckon

its not to smart to use the same name u are writing as your screen name' date=' u might want to change that :)[/quote']

yea...so then he changes his sn, then posts flicks of drawings and says there his....either way people know what he writes

i think thast like the 4th person ive seen writting some variation of sick including myself...wats with that word and the word SIn that toys seem to write...? but they are nice but id just recomend usuing a different word if ur gonna paint

it isnt really a variation off of "sick", i meant it to be like to attack, you know, like "sic 'em" plus, i like these letters a lot.

10017212dx.jpg

just a little some thing i dont think this word is taken

yo man, why not drop the 'E' entirely and making the X your focal point

of your sketch or piece. And then whichever style you do your 'X', the rest will follow the same uniform style. Again, this is only advice, i find with a letter like X, it's easier to make it the main letter than having to fit it it with a sketch or piece. just a thought

yo man, why not drop the 'E' entirely and making the X your focal point

of your sketch or piece. And then whichever style you do your 'X', the rest will follow the same uniform style. Again, this is only advice, i find with a letter like X, it's easier to make it the main letter than having to fit it it with a sketch or piece. just a thought

wow i never thought of that im going to do that xile cause the first e is kinda silent sweet thanx for the advice also heres anothe one i did 10017226we.jpg

RIGHHT IM GONNA POST THIS FOR ALL THEM TOYS WHO HAVENT A FUCKING CLUE WHAT THERE DOING AT ALL

first get ya history learnt there plenty of graffiti history over the net

just a brief example

http://www.at149st.com/history.html

if u cant be bothered to read up on the history of how it started

then in my eyes your not a real writer

even if its just your local area history

old skool writers etc

old crews

second go check this link and get started on the simple alphabets on this site

http://www.mrwiggles.biz/graffiti_alphabets.htm

third

take note SAVE THESE PICTURES AND PRINT THEM OFF FOR SKETCH HELP and practice the simple stuff in these here tutorials that have been going for years over this toy post

throw up help

saem.jpg

letter construction and proportion

connectors.jpg

why SIMPLE LETTER prgression is important AND WHAT IT CONSISTS OF

Xsimple.jpg

thanks vare this helped me rather start off on the right foot and get it right the first time

wat kinda markers can i use to draw on paper?.. i wanted to look nice but i only have sharpie's....=[

i use shapies on some of my stuff on paper just the bad thing you have to color them in a certain way or the darkness of it comes out all jacked up like one spot is darker than the other