Toys post here...

swif1

Thanks maza.

Oh... and for the record... I did a search of that little bitch Live Fat Die Young's posts... he's a fucking troll.

See for yourself:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/search.php?searchid=71153

All he EVER does is talk shit. Bitch even talks about battling but never posts a letter.

I suggest you all do like me... pull up his profile and add him to your ignore list.

I've already wasted too much time and energy on this fucknut. Ignore everything on this page and read the paragraph I wrote on the last one. There's helpful info there.

im not to worried about internet hype, i was supposed to battle once in the two years ive been on here and forgot about it, and notice everything i said was about toys acting cocky thats all that pisses me off, these kids on here know they suck that why they post on here, but dont try to shut down kids that have been writing for a couple months and then try and talk yourself up like your some kinda burner, i paint atleast 3 times a week and i know i do so i dont gotta post everything i do, so continue posting every page in your blackbook trying to impress toys and you should probably go paint a little you got too much time on your hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

neentendo,

your stuff looks good, but i agree with ESK it would be tight if u even out your structure and straightened the lines out a lil bit

nice shit

ESK,

looks good i would just say even out the sizes of the letters maybe

and like, it looks strange that the O and L are barely filled while the other lets have more bubbles than them

neentendo,

your stuff looks good, but i agree with ESK it would be tight if u even out your structure and straightened the lines out a lil bit

nice shit

ESK,

looks good i would just say even out the sizes of the letters maybe

and like, it looks strange that the O and L are barely filled while the other lets have more bubbles than them

Straiten out my lines? or Make my leters strait (block and upt and down)? What do you mean?