MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by dyetah743@Jun 1 2005, 11:57 PM

DSCN2260.jpg

DSCN2258copy.jpg

DSCN2257.jpg

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

BUMP MY HOMETEAM!!!!! M.P.5.T.H.EMPIRE2005 :king:

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE+Jun 2 2005, 05:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHUKYCHEEZE - Jun 2 2005, 05:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dyetah743@Jun 1 2005, 11:57 PM

DSCN2260.jpg

DSCN2258copy.jpg

DSCN2257.jpg

:hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:  :hatred:

[/b]

thats really cool how he strategically placed his write ups over the numbers :rolleyes:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

[

thats really cool how he strategically placed his write ups over the numbers :rolleyes:

I GUESS ACOUPLE OF FR8S THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GET STAMPED ISNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO US........ SEEING THAT WE RATHER PAINT BIG OR NOT PAINT AT ALL.... IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU ????

:haha: I LIKE THE WORK WORK SF'S PUTTING IN OR MAYBE IT WAS THEM GETTING TOYED ? YEA THEM GETTING TOYED THATS WHAT I SAW CHECK I95 AND THE PALMETTO ULL SEE SOME NICE WORK I SPECIALLY LIKE ONE THAT THEIR BUFF WAS TOYED AND SAID NOT EVEN UR BUFF IS SAFE..............LOL TOOO GREAT!!! :haha: :king:

COURSE I GOT A CRUSH ON A CUTE HOE LIKE U PUSSY'S PUSSY RIGHT HOE ASS NIGGA CANT PAINT SHIT WITHOUT GETTING TOYED NIGGA U FUCKED WITH THE WRONG CREWS TRICK ASS NIGGA AND U AND UR LIL HOMEGIRLZ BETTER PRAY WE DONT FIND UR LITTLE PENANT STR8 UP LOL .............. : :haha: :king:

if somebodys first post on this thread gets hated on and they quit then they dnt deserve to fukin graff.theyre fake, how da fuk can you quit cuz ppl on the internet made fun of your shit, u have to be a fuken dumbass....i posted my shit, got hated on but im not quitin...and like somebody said, stop hating on everything outside of your own crew, u r not god and u never will be

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE+Jun 2 2005, 12:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHUKYCHEEZE - Jun 2 2005, 12:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dyetah743@Jun 1 2005, 11:57 PM

DSCN2260.jpg

DSCN2258copy.jpg

DSCN2257.jpg

[/b]

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaats riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! :king:

dont worry bout our gas hoe ass nigga ur the niggas that cant paint cuz ull get toyed by 30 diffrent people so its just a matter of time till u turn to backyard boyz or just give up on life and kill urselves cuz u hoez get no respect so just give up and u know that bitch! :king:

"im sure SF dosent wanna follow in kbt tracks by killing themselfs"

I BET ULL REGRET SAYING THAT IF U HAVE SUCH BALLS TO TALK IT WALK IT TOY STR8 UP NIGGAS STARTED SOME SHIT U CANT FINISH AND IF I WERE U GUYZ I WOULDNT JUST WORRY ABOUT KBT JUST A LITTLE WORD OF ADVICE TOY.......... :king: :burn:

Originally posted by SENOR_FRANK+Jun 2 2005, 10:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SENOR_FRANK - Jun 2 2005, 10:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE@Jun 2 2005, 12:01 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-dyetah743@Jun 1 2005, 11:57 PM

DSCN2260.jpg

DSCN2258copy.jpg

DSCN2257.jpg

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaats riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! :king:

[/b]

candela

[

I GUESS ACOUPLE OF FR8S THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GET STAMPED ISNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO US........ SEEING THAT WE RATHER PAINT BIG OR NOT PAINT AT ALL.... IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU ????

i dont think he cares if you get stamped or not

i think what hes saying is that your heating up the yard?