MIAMI

BeefJerky

Originally posted by insane30@Jun 2 2005, 10:30 PM

if somebodys first post on this thread gets hated on and they quit then they dnt deserve to fukin graff.theyre fake, how da fuk can you quit cuz ppl on the internet made fun of your shit, u have to be a fuken dumbass....i posted my shit, got hated on but im not quitin...and like somebody said, stop hating on everything outside of your own crew, u r not god and u never will be

boo hoo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from my post how da fuk do u conclude i cant handle wat u said....if u say i suk then w.e, i dnt care, im not stupid, i dnt think im the shit by any means...i was just saying that if anybodyon this thread actually takes to the heart wat ppl say bout their first post or sumitn and quits graff then they never deserved to graff in the first place. it was directed to sum1 else on the page before .

[

thats really cool how he strategically placed his write ups over the numbers :rolleyes:

I GUESS ACOUPLE OF FR8S THAT WILL EVENTUALLY GET STAMPED ISNT THAT BIG OF A DEAL TO US........ SEEING THAT WE RATHER PAINT BIG OR NOT PAINT AT ALL.... IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU ????

i dont think he cares if you get stamped or not

i think what hes saying is that your heating up the yard?

dont you worry none about our yards and heatin em up!

must be a hispanic thing we love to talk shit

yea man I'm so tuff dont mess with me man yea lol

who the fuck cares as long as you dont step on my toes then everyone is cool but wat do i know am just another internet junky like the rest of you losers