MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuk all those hating azz sf niggaz..big niggaz catchin beef wit gits just cause they been in the game longer and still gettin slapped up.. sfg comin up..we handlin our shit

:king: SFG :king: halo 2..leks..sae..sein

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

quote=Lovethyneighbor,May 5 2005, 07:57 AM]

Oye, ese DZL salio de lo mas bonito.

BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

YESSSIR........DZEL,MP5IVE,T.H.E.CREW............2005

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by AiRBAG WARNiNG@May 5 2005, 01:08 PM

STOP REPOSTING UGLY ASS PICTURES!!

CMON CUHHHHHHHHH

IF YOUR GOIN TO MAKE COMMENTS LIKE THIS STATE YOUR NAME.......... THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE YA HEARD ME????????

i know that this thread is really getting lame but, there is no need to post all these out of town flix from writers that dont even paint here or live here (even if they are crew). if that was case this thread would be on page 400 with just DUB-H flixs!!!!!!! :king:

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by southrngent@May 5 2005, 06:00 PM

i know that this thread is really getting lame but, there is no need to post all these out of town flix from writers that dont even paint here or live here (even if they are crew). if that was case this thread would be on page 400 with just DUB-H flixs!!!!!!! :king:

ACTUALLY I WOULD AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS BUT PEOPLE STILL POST ALOT OF OUT OF TOWNERS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MIAMI BUT THERE CREW LAYS THERE HEAD HERE....AND TO ADD TO THAT NOTE EVERYONE CAN TRY AND POST A PICTURE ONE TIME NO MATTTER HOW RAW THE PIC IS OR HOW MUCH PEOPLE ARE ON THE NUTTSSSS.......... AND THIS THREAD MIGHT BE BACK TO A GOOD START DONT YA THINK

Archived