MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first thing is all case are closed.. so some people are in trouble.. first FuK Dparts Crew...<------- oh and people in dat crew dat ran they mouths off got a lil sumthing coming soon... oh and junq homie no respect for u when u see me lets run it homie.no more peace u put dpart down,and now we gots to get down homie.. ANYONE DAT IS DOWN WITH DPART IS GONNA GET IT TOO,IF U DOWN WITH THE DPART U GOT BEEF WITH US HOMIE...whatever crews dat are down with dpart got beef,and it aint no cow... well u niggas knoe how we work,real killas move in silence but gok's bring a whole lot of violence homies... dnt call me if it aint to fight homie,or to make a payment to the republic bank of demo...well stay off the bodega they got used and abused by some crews homies...

727 Gorillaz Of Kaos....

and u fuks boy already knoeeeee.

delimatetor 4000 coming soon...

NIGGA ... Dont be talking shit bout SFG NOT KNOWING SHIT BOUT GRAFF DAWG ... I'VE BEEN LIVING THIS GAME FOR A MINUTE NOW ... AND IM STILL YOUNG .... I AINT NO SEEN UA ... OR NO DONDI CIA MY NIGGA ... BUT U JUST WAIT DAWG ... SFG ON THE COME UP MOTHA FUCKER ...

BUMP HALO 2 .... FUNK ... ALL EM FELONZ ...

SnatchingFameGangsta

SouthFloridaGraphers....... HOLLA

Originally posted by 734 CLICK@May 2 2005, 09:29 PM

NIGGA ... Dont be talking shit bout SFG NOT KNOWING SHIT BOUT GRAFF DAWG ... I'VE BEEN LIVING THIS GAME FOR A MINUTE NOW ... AND IM STILL YOUNG .... I AINT NO SEEN UA ... OR NO DONDI CIA MY NIGGA ... BUT U JUST WAIT DAWG ... SFG ON THE COME UP MOTHA FUCKER ...

BUMP HALO 2 .... FUNK ... ALL EM FELONZ ...

SnatchingFameGangsta

SouthFloridaGraphers....... HOLLA

FO SHO... SFG REP NIGGA!!!! :king:

Originally posted by NoneCanTest(dot)com+May 2 2005, 08:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NoneCanTest(dot)com - May 2 2005, 08:33 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MarriedBencher@May 2 2005, 02:16 PM

6pock.jpg

6super.jpg

[/b]

YES SIR DEM FUKQ DME BOYS ROCK ROCK ROCKIN IT....................OH YEAH TO THEM FELONS THANXS AGAIN FOR ALLWAYS THROWING ME UP THE 1 & ONLY MRFEL :king: S

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by IRON HEAD@May 3 2005, 02:34 AM

Don't know if its been posted before... Jacked from metal heads...

faed469d.jpg

GREW UP ON THIS MOTHA FUKA

LACK 76

SFG are a bunch of lil hoes that got scared when SF spotted them at a penit, they were trying to be cool with them and SF even gave them a few half filled cans and now they go crossin SF out when they not in person and supposedly like to go to pearls a lot and chill out there or somethin lol SFG is funny in person they skinny soft ass fools and when they paint they are "snatching fame gangsta"

haha peaceeeeeeeeee kiddies

CookieMonster

Archived