MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey sleep have fun,those everglades traffic jams will make u piss yerself if u hold it too long,then the retired senior citizen women will b peeping yer peen out making all sorts of outtaline comentary ,and u also gotta worry bout aligators chompin u into bits,good luck.......well worth the drive to vice city tho

after living in the DC metro area for four years, im sure i can hak through the traffic. im just stoked on some beach action. being a lazy fuck for a week. a lazy wasted fuck. yea, i think itll be alright. any scene in orlando or daytona? its been years since ive been down there...

STATIC STATIC STATIC..GOD DAMM WHY DONT YOU GUYS BATTLE EACH OTHER.WINNER TAKES IT ALL...REMEMBER ART SHOULD BE RESPECTED NOT DESTROY.I HAVE MY REGRETS BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.EWE WAS HERE.TSF KINGS....

i hate to use specific directions but o well, if u dnt like it then fuk off....has anybody caught sum shit on a dumpster off the cambell drive exit form the turnpike, its a peice and i want a pic but no camera right now and i cant find it...dunno wat it sais so good luck...peace