MIAMI

BeefJerky

Originally posted by cookiesrok@May 3 2005, 01:00 PM

SFG are a bunch of lil hoes that got scared when SF spotted them at a penit, they were trying to be cool with them and SF even gave them a few half filled cans and now they go crossin SF out when they not in person and supposedly like to go to pearls a lot and chill out there or somethin lol SFG is funny in person they skinny soft ass fools and when they paint they are "snatching fame gangsta"

haha peaceeeeeeeeee kiddies

CookieMonster

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

CAREEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NUMBERZ+May 3 2005, 11:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NUMBERZ - May 3 2005, 11:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-p@ntyr@ider@May 3 2005, 01:17 PM

ab1e4ec3.jpg

8 street latina... snack size.

i wanna write on that bitch right there

:love2: :love2:

[/b]

^^^^I saw that shit comin ... ! :haha: :haha:

:king2:

Originally posted by cookiesrok@May 3 2005, 08:00 AM

SFG are a bunch of lil hoes that got scared when SF spotted them at a penit, they were trying to be cool with them and SF even gave them a few half filled cans and now they go crossin SF out when they not in person and supposedly like to go to pearls a lot and chill out there or somethin lol SFG is funny in person they skinny soft ass fools and when they paint they are "snatching fame gangsta"

haha peaceeeeeeeeee kiddies

CookieMonster

Shut da fuk up!! Dem SF niggas are a bunch of nerds getting up bunch a homos dickriding other graffers..u niggas been in da game longer den SFG and u niggas still wak ass fuk.. SFG on da come up..Dont hate cuz lil jits be gettin up more than u! hahahaha

:king: SFG :king: LeX.HaLoe2.Sein.Sae

NIGGA WE WEREN'T SCARED SHIT ... NOR WERE WE ACTING DOWN WITH SF ... WE WERE JUST TRYING TO HUSTLE SOME PAINT ... AND OBSERVE HOW YOU NIGGAZ STAY BITING OSF'Z STYLE GANGSTA NIGGA ... YA'LL AINT NO ONE TO CALL US TOYS ... MEMBER THAT ! ....

SouthFloridaG'Z ..... :king:

"Good googly moogly, see that loogie?

Yeah, but keep it on the D.L. Hughley

You don't watch her, he might Houser like Doogie

Just to cut her loosie like *swoosh* Mitsurugi

Gooey gum drops, who he got his style from?

His pops, you gotta give the bum some props

Ask ya sister, her beat box is more thicker

Doom, that nigga detox with malt liquor"

Originally posted by kraftone+May 2 2005, 06:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kraftone - May 2 2005, 06:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>LIKE SO FUCKIN TRU DUDE! OMG!

[/b]

graff groupies should stay the fuck away from here!!!

<!--QuoteBegin-IRON HEAD@May 2 2005, 09:34 PM

Don't know if its been posted before... Jacked from metal heads...

faed469d.jpg

bump mah niggaz LACK76 and JUNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRFELOS BACK FROM THE DEAD YALL FOOL BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MY MIAMI BASS SONG CALLED DROPIN MIAMIS ELECTRO COMING OUT IN JULY UNDER MY RECORD LABEL DADEABASS...........BIG UP TO ALL MY DME FUKQ WH NIGGAS................FREE MY NIGGA KALY ALL CITY BOMBER..................... :king:

Originally posted by kraftone+May 4 2005, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kraftone - May 4 2005, 06:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SENOR_FRANK@May 4 2005, 02:50 PM

TWO TIMES FOR THAT OLD SKOOL EKA KREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS    RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

MIRA QUIEN HABLA DE GRAFF GROUPY...TE CAGASTE SOLO JUDIO!

[/b]

dzel= old skool eka

u dumb fuck!!!!!!!

bump mah niggah phonoh mp5 burnin the east coast and the third coast!!!!

Archived