MIAMI

BeefJerky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flickpostuh+May 10 2005, 03:03 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (flickpostuh - May 10 2005, 03:03 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Painters Touch Nigga@May 10 2005, 03:56 PM

Originally posted by GapeOne@May 10 2005, 01:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GapeOne@May 9 2005, 10:49 AM

All Miami Headz,

I'm a Chicago kat and I'll be in Miami this coming weekend and would like to hook up with some graff artists to rock a wall or two while I'm down there..

Holla if yer interested in hookin' up...  gape@tillchicagoskilled.com

ONE!

- GAPE

Still lookin`' to hook up this weekend...

Here are some of my flix. I don't mean to invade yall thread. I just don't want yall to think I'm a cop or on some bullshit...

LE-lecNtck-gape-gape-19thNhalsted.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-tck-26thNspaulding.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-cermakNpulaski.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gape-ASCwalls.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapebubbles-2004.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapemilk.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapetree.jpg

I'll be in Miami this weekend & hoping to hook up with some writers..

gape@tillchicagoskilled.com

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: JUST LOOK FOR SHIT BUDDY ROE :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: ..DEM BOYS IN BLUE B ALL OVER THESE THREADS LOOK FOR HEADS..

[/b]

Sall good man. I figured yall would assume something like that which is why I posted flix, but fuck it... At least I tried right!????

I'll still be in Miami regardless so look out for GAPE burnerz near you...

Thanx anyway I guess....

Originally posted by GapeOne+May 10 2005, 05:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GapeOne - May 10 2005, 05:45 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by flickpostuh@May 10 2005, 03:03 PM

Originally posted by Painters Touch Nigga@May 10 2005, 03:56 PM

Originally posted by GapeOne@May 10 2005, 01:52 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-GapeOne@May 9 2005, 10:49 AM

All Miami Headz,

I'm a Chicago kat and I'll be in Miami this coming weekend and would like to hook up with some graff artists to rock a wall or two while I'm down there..

Holla if yer interested in hookin' up...  gape@tillchicagoskilled.com

ONE!

- GAPE

Still lookin`' to hook up this weekend...

Here are some of my flix. I don't mean to invade yall thread. I just don't want yall to think I'm a cop or on some bullshit...

LE-lecNtck-gape-gape-19thNhalsted.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-tck-26thNspaulding.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-cermakNpulaski.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gape-ASCwalls.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapebubbles-2004.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapemilk.jpg

LE-lecNtck-gape-gapetree.jpg

I'll be in Miami this weekend & hoping to hook up with some writers..

gape@tillchicagoskilled.com

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: JUST LOOK FOR SHIT BUDDY ROE :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o:

:five-o: :five-o: :five-o: :five-o: ..DEM BOYS IN BLUE B ALL OVER THESE THREADS LOOK FOR HEADS..

Sall good man. I figured yall would assume something like that which is why I posted flix, but fuck it... At least I tried right!????

I'll still be in Miami regardless so look out for GAPE burnerz near you...

Thanx anyway I guess....

[/b]

ILL GIVE U A TOUR ROUND DA CITY IF U PAY ME NO LIE

Originally posted by wordsworth@May 10 2005, 10:43 PM

dam that red word train is so wack ill burn that shit wit a handstyle just quit writing word toy ur wacku try to keep up wit my tags around the beach but u cant keep up wit me hahaha theres to many of them.....

shut the fuck up already ...... you have such a slick mouth and i gaurante that you have nothing to back it up with !!!! why dont you let my man know whats up so he can break you jaw .....

you will regret everything that you post on here and say !!!!!

fucking clown !!! expect it !!! :king:

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/purpleshit/IMTes.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/purpleshit/IMTes.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

words your a fucking clown....wut the hell is wrong with you? :haha:

clip robbed from "MEROJUANA "

Originally posted by yapiteeyap@May 10 2005, 06:46 PM

<OBJECT CLASSID='clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150><PARAM NAME=MOVIE VALUE=http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/purpleshit/IMTes.swf><PARAM NAME=PLAY VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=LOOP VALUE=TRUE><PARAM NAME=QUALITY VALUE=HIGH><EMBED SRC=http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/purpleshit/IMTes.swf WIDTH=150 HEIGHT=150 PLAY=TRUE LOOP=TRUE QUALITY=HIGH></EMBED></OBJECT>

words your a fucking clown....wut the hell is wrong with you? :haha:

clip robbed from "MEROJUANA "

:haha: :haha: raw ass lil picture :haha: :haha:

ur handstyles will burn freights plz nigga u aint burning shit its like a match going up against a torch dork ass fuck nigga give up ur a wak ass toy nigga that bombs with marker a can bomb once in a blue ur duck str8 up u niggas are barking up the wrong tree i love toyz toyz toyz toyz toyz and u toyz know the rest i see u singing it as u read it word lol ............... :king:

what the fuck is this?? :yuck:

Originally posted by D-man132AVE@May 10 2005, 04:08 PM

SONY002.jpg

GET MAD!!im burning every bridge i cross!

keep close and youll get burned to PATNA!

blood is thicker than water......na MEAN..

two times for observe!!

i wonder what ever happened to that guy

oh well :king:

if the truth hurt u would never be painting skool girl! and thats funny u niggas photo shop my nigga getting toyed to scared to do it in person toy ass nigga watch whats comming u niggas think ur g ull see who's really geeee...............fuck toyz :hatred: :haha:

WELL FUCK UR BOY CUZ I SAW THAT FUCKIN DARK SKINNED NICA AND THAT NIGGA AINT CLAIM SHIT

IF YALL BITCHS BUCK THEN FIND ME IN SOUTH MIAMI I WANT 2 RUN A 3 ON 1 CEOS DILO AND WORDS VS THE TRUTH...

BRING IT 2 THE STREETS NOT SUM BITCHASS THREAD BECAUSE U FUCK BOYS CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...

Archived