Bates - Brandnew flicks...

Guest imported_Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by soapy

bates is awesome and has been doing hot shit for a minute now.

his silvers are implacable

i think of him as the jay-z of the graff game

YES you are so correct. he is supreme'O' fresh like Jay z. his peices are bling bling and ultra smooth like Z in a lincon suite, and he even has groupies playing the same old rhymes non stop. kind of like the kid above continually posting the same flicks over and over. How many times can you listen to (see) the same tracks. Europe release some of your new peices. They all dope but the old ones are kind of tired seeing them over and over.

Nice Ireland flix!

Also i wanted to ask if there is anyone here who has got some Bates flix from Angelholm,Sweden to post? I remember i was there back in -97 and there was these 2 Bates color pieces there...one of them i think is posted somewhere up in this thread but the other one i havn`t seen since i was there. Anyway, I think the place where he did them was torn down and it would be fun too see those pieces again.

• 2 weeks later...

STYLEISKING

Do you happen to have the wall from last summer featuring BATES, SOTNM (or some name like that ?) and SCREAM from NewZealand?

Scream had sent it to me but i lost it...and i'd like to see that wall again. If you have it could you post it up please?