dosoner is a homo...

Organ Donor

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

the line goes dose one is a weerd, mr. dibbs is a HOBO. id be affraid for your life if mr. dibbs finds you buddy. he is no joke. 220 of pure bone crushing diesl. be affraid.......

the bhagavad gita was good when it comes to topics like remaining humble and the pointlessness of excessive materialism, since vanity and materialism definitely don't lead to happiness. but i don't agree with it where it suggests that your life has a purpose and that purpose is to serve some diety (actually several in this case). the purpose of my life is to be deteermined by me. if people can only find happiness serving a god, good for them. its just not for me.

if i remember correctly, its far more a hindu text than it is buddhist. but again, its been about 5 years since i picked it up. i have two different copies on my book shelf and good intentions... just little follow through.

i honestly dont remember enough about it to say what i thought, i just know that ive read parts... the part where he's about to go into battle in specific...

seeking/a little bit of vishnu on earth

• 3 weeks later...

Archived