Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Organ Donor

dosoner is a homo...

ive read parts of it. and what you got against dibbs. i'll call him and have his stick his beard through your skull.

seeking/12oohobo

it was a song line that fit in with dosoners name so... but yeah i just wanted one of his smart topics. what did you think of what you read. i just read it a bit ago.

Guest platapie

the line goes dose one is a weerd, mr. dibbs is a HOBO. id be affraid for your life if mr. dibbs finds you buddy. he is no joke. 220 of pure bone crushing diesl. be affraid.......

hmm i must have been on crack and had that really wrong and backwards. oh well my mistake. if he wants to try and find some kid for being wrong on the internet let him kill me. the gita is kind of like a buddhist bible. i thought it was really good.

Originally posted by platapie

the line goes dose one is a weerd, mr. dibbs is a HOBO. id be affraid for your life if mr. dibbs finds you buddy. he is no joke. 220 of pure bone crushing diesl. be affraid.......

AWWWW...even with a cute name like mr. dibbs...??? :o

Guest bug

the bhagavad gita was good when it comes to topics like remaining humble and the pointlessness of excessive materialism, since vanity and materialism definitely don't lead to happiness. but i don't agree with it where it suggests that your life has a purpose and that purpose is to serve some diety (actually several in this case). the purpose of my life is to be deteermined by me. if people can only find happiness serving a god, good for them. its just not for me.

there were people handing these out at LAX (l.a. airport), i spent close to 3 days waiting on a standby flight to hawaii, and read like 50% of the stuff..interesting but i disagree with a vast majority of it. It has its good points but...

if i remember correctly, its far more a hindu text than it is buddhist. but again, its been about 5 years since i picked it up. i have two different copies on my book shelf and good intentions... just little follow through.

i honestly dont remember enough about it to say what i thought, i just know that ive read parts... the part where he's about to go into battle in specific...

seeking/a little bit of vishnu on earth

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this