your inventory

whatdahell

Hahahaha

Dudes got more bullets than he does paint. Come on now, that aint impressive.

[/color]

that isnt real, those are fake bullets, and a fake 92fs with the laser grip, i swear. just paint and supplies in my bag man, not the closet full, geeesh yall are harsh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so why buy montana?

because that's just the cheapest paint arround here 3,5 € / can

we don't have dollar cans and all that, the "normal, not graffiti" cans are expensive

so understand that I use mtn 3,5€ in stead of 12,50€ dupli color stuff

naamloosvn4.gif

yea i bought that 24 set...shit was Soooo expensive...like 72 bucks or something in downtown chicago.

i kno u can get more than that from a art store for free in a day if u play ur cards right than use that money for sumthin worth buyin like paint, drugs, alcohol, krink, or sumthin... i think u get the point.

Its so fucking frustrating in Norway, the cheapest paint, like your rusto costs like 5$ each so i have to buy belton and montana. And its realy hard to steal in norway its guards and beepers and shits all over. Fuck.....

Its so fucking frustrating in Norway, the cheapest paint, like your rusto costs like 5$ each so i have to buy belton and montana. And its realy hard to steal in norway its guards and beepers and shits all over. Fuck.....

shoot them

why are you complaining that montana and molotow are cheaper than rusto?

or are you just mad that you cant even steal the lesser quality paint.

Archived