your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fuck all these pictures of montana, any rich kid can buy that shit, and we all know what it looks like

valid point right there. but for people like me who dont get montana and have only owned one can in their entire life, its a pretty special thing. i still trip bout the one can i have...

fuck all these pictures of montana, any rich kid can buy that shit, and we all know what it looks like

uuhhh they show pics of paint cuz thats what this thread is for,

are you gunna go to the ink thread and ask why ppl keep talking about inks and paint,

why do people post up there sharpie and prisma collection we all have em, I am gonna start posting up my crayola and magic marker collection if that keeps happening. Then I am gonna buy a hundred #2 pencils and post em up so you guys know that I have pencils.

take pictures of like your sketch books, then your blank pieces of paper, and milk crates, take pictures of everything you have more than 3 of, including cans of beans

Here in Australia, our trains only run till about 1:00am MONDAY TO FRIDAY

Saturdays and Sundays till midnight..

And on MON to FRI they began again around 5:00am

And on Saturday and Sundays they begin around 7:00am

damn

that sucks ass

take pictures of like your sketch books, then your blank pieces of paper, and milk crates, take pictures of everything you have more than 3 of, including cans of beans

oh snap son you got 3 cans of beans where did you get those, post a link I have been looking for those since I started writing.:lol: I am gonna go buy a new book and take a picture of all the blank pages and show how many blank pages I have left, thats real street.

Archived