your inventory

whatdahell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seen-ironlak.jpg

From the Ironlak website..

We sent three cans of Ironlak deep into Da Bronx to give "The Godfather of Graffiti" a little taste of our paint. We gave him a go at Roarke, Frazetta and Linz Iceberg.

"Ironlak reminds me of back in the day when Rustoleum was at its thickest, and also of the old supreme Red Devils." - Seen UA (Da Bronx, New York)

markerstash1pu8.jpg

markerstash2ad8.jpg

these fuckers are old ill flix my new updated shit as soon as i get a camera

*edit* i forgot to add has anyone else rack thoes slanty nib kiwis??? they suck badd after i took the flow reg out shit went everywhere it jsut dumps outta that little hole:(

markerstash1pu8.jpg

markerstash2ad8.jpg

these fuckers are old ill flix my new updated shit as soon as i get a camera

*edit* i forgot to add has anyone else rack thoes slanty nib kiwis??? they suck badd after i took the flow reg out shit went everywhere it jsut dumps outta that little hole:(

is it just me or is one of those pilots bigger than the other?

well actually to clear things up i dont think illegal supply isnt legit, but they arent the best site in my opinion but close.

first time i ordered i had no problems and the guy even hooked it up with the last 2 xxl cans that werent listed on the site.

its up 2 u. shit happens

its the same in the states well i mean the beepers and shit its not that hard to steal

heard from my dude des, you cut the pockets out your pants and sew knee high socks in their place, deep pockets = more room for cans son

So I came across some 99Cent Krylon the other day at a Local Paint shop. They had about 20 discontinued krylons which looked super old. the color was Terre-Cutie anyone know about how old.

i love terra, and icy grape

Archived