Caseks-Computer-Corner

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Ok, problem. I never had any viruses/spyware problems up until now. When i realised that outpost firewall was interfeering with something and giving me blue screens of death everyonce in a while i unistalled it and run with now firewall for a month. After that i installed the new outpost that didnt have that problem but component control was canceling my connection so i just shut that one aswell and rolled with no firewall for another month. Ever since then, shit is kinda fucked. I run adaware pro, search&destroy, stinger on safe mode and i did a full scan with Viruscan enteprize(my antivirus) only to kill some shit but still run with problems. Finally i got zone alarm pro and i put the problem in check somehow by just bloking a bunch of bullshit that attemp to connect to the internet. Its still annoying as fuck though, my antivirus is reporting atleast 4 shit daily where i never had a problem before. any suggestions cause i'm about to format my shit.