Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i_see_dumb_people_o_o_by_cool_slayer.jpg

hahahahaha oh shit

but on a serious note,

FUCK the following cans of paint:

new krylon white: brand new can doesnt have enough pressure to push the paint out for longer then 3 seconds?! comes out uneven

EVERY fucking dollarbrand of white: looks like watered down bubbly cum, takes a fucking shop press just to push down the cap to spray

Painters touch dark grey: clogging after two seconds?! spattery, uneven paint. looks more like brown then grey... oh, and way too high pressure.

so basically, after painting with fucking stock caps on cheap ass paint on a shipping container for almost an hour, fuck all cheap paint. im getting back into stealing.

wat up every1..quik question i was planning to do a whole car then i found out the stopped making silver color place..so it fucked up my plans any1 know where i can go and buy a good quality dollar can..im not trying to pay $4 for 40 cans just for the fill..i dont really use dollars so im not sure but i heard most suk and the fr8s i get by me are dark red and blue mostly so i need a good color that will cover it..thanks for ur help if u can props given to good paint..dam u color place

i wouldnt want to use a dollar can for a whole can, or really on any freight. it fades, fast.

i would use a roller and off brand alum. bucket paint,

but osh brand chrome aint bad,

and some one said mr.spray is alright.

that took an hour?

dude. RUSTOLEUM INDUSTRIAL!!! write it ontyour hand. i know you have like 12 cans of it but ur ttryin to save it..... i KNOW you kid.

nah, i only have 3 cans of industrial chrome with less then a quarter left int hem, one can of yellow and a can of black.

but im about to go out and get a bunch of whites.

in other news today, i got a grey dot to work on a can of krylon h2o.

also, the caps that i removed from my little bottle of wd-40 have all passed their tests and now work.

so to date, i have purchased 10 caps, and still have them all!

(not counting my AP extinguisher caps, which still have not arrived lo and behold...)

in other news today, i got a grey dot to work on a can of krylon h2o.

also, the caps that i removed from my little bottle of wd-40 have all passed their tests and now work.

so to date, i have purchased 10 caps, and still have them all!

(not counting my AP extinguisher caps, which still have not arrived lo and behold...)

Tell me how those go/what the construction looks like.

Archived