Spray Paint

Guest SayOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ha, fuck.

rusto barely fits any fucking caps.

krylon may be thinner but, it fits almost every cap and if youre useto using it. shit works like a dream.

montana does go on alot thicker, but i dont really care for ordering all my paint off the internet.belton is the best i think but again. im not gonna order all my shit off the internet.

finally someone i agree with.

krylon gumdrop (basically a levender or lilac color) is relatively new and covers really good. peekaboo blue is also a good new color (think harbor blue but a little duller), but doesnt cover as well. but if you gots good can control then you're set.

o ya krylon orange is decent and rusto yellow is very good.

^^^some people are too lazy. im not, but most people are.

im pretty sure they dont make terracotta anymore, heard that was a really good color though, shame i never got to use it.

honestly, ive never used krylon or rusto chrome. im betting rusto would be better though, and since all i use chromes for are throwies i could throw on a rusto fat and be set.

colorplace silvers with a ny fat is my choice of chrome, since i dont have to go through the trouble of racking or the barcode switcharoo trick.

i dunno, i didnt need to go back, and back, and back, like i do with the white. i just went through once, and it was cool. i used some dollar store aluminum for an outline. no complaints, really.

yeah the aluminum is worth a dollar....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived